- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Attractive extended four bed detached
- Energy rating E
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Extended lounge, dining room
- Dining kitchen
- Bathroom & Shower room
- Enclosed garden to rear with open views
- Off road parking
Attractive 4 bed extended detached house with open rear views that has unexpectedly come to the market for let. Situated within the sought after location of Frodsham ideally located close to local amenities and has excellent transport links. EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE
Swetenhams are delighted to offer this extended detached house with open rear views that has unexpectedly come to the market for let.
Prior to new tenants moving in will be neutrally decorated throughout
Situated within the sought after location of Frodsham ideally located close to local amenities and has excellent transport links. Gas central heated and double glazed, it provides a hall with cloaks, breakfast room, recently fitted kitchen, extended lounge with fireplace, dining room, garage has been partly converted to include utility/study. At first floor floor level there are four bedrooms, bathroom and shower room. Externally having gardens are to front and rear with view across open countryside. EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frodsham Station0.6 miles
- Helsby Station2.7 miles
- Runcorn East Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Frodsham Swetenhams office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Swetenhams has been trading since 1936, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Swetenhams as your estate agent…
>> Your local Swetenhams team in Frodsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We k
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P3009K4015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams - Lettings, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.