Polopit, Titchmarsh, Kettering
- A substantial five bedroom detached family home located in the desirable village of Titchmarsh
- 18ft 5 x 15ft well-appointed kitchen with a range of built appliances with island unit with open plan garden room
- Four double bedrooms with the master and bedroom two both benefiting from having en-suite shower rooms
- Cinema room over the garage which could be utilised as a bedroom
- Lounge with log burner, study, family room and vaulted garden room
- Private enclosed rear garden with summerhouse and enjoying a southerly aspect
- Block paved driveway with off road parking for a number of vehicles in turn leading to double garage
A rare opportunity to acquire this substantial family home in sought after village of Titchmarsh. In brief comprises, lounge, study, family room, garden room, kitchen, two cloaks w/c's and utility. First floor four double bedrooms two with en-suites, family bathroom and cinema room/fifth bedroom.
Entered via double glazed door, panelled radiators, coving to ceiling, 'Karndean' flooring, wall lights and understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor and doors to:
3.12m x 2.33m (10' 3" x 7' 8") Double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator and coving to ceiling,wall and ceiling lights. The property benefits from fast speed broadband connection.
3.73m x 2.84m (12' 3" x 9' 4") Double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator, with wall and ceiling lights and coving to ceiling.
Guest cloaks w/c
Comprising a close coupled w/c, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap incorporating auto sensor with cupboard space below. Panelled radiator, coving to ceiling, obscure double glazed window to side.
4.85m x 4.36m (15' 11" into bay x 14' 4") Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, panelled radiator, coving to ceiling. The focal point to the room is the composite stone fireplace housing a cast-iron wood burner on flagstone hearth. Double doors to hallway and glazed doors to garden room.
5.61m x 4.57m (18' 5 x 15') A well-appointed kitchen comprising a range of high and base level cupboard units with drawer space finished with granite work-surfaces and tiled splashbacks. A one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built in appliances to include microwave/combination grill, an gas five ring 'Rangemaster' with electric double fan oven, double extractor fitted over, wine chiller, integrated dishwasher and space for American style fridge/freezer. Taking central position is the island unit which accommodates seating for bar stools and additional storage. Tiled flooring, open plan into garden room creating an impressive entertaining space, down lighters and under cupboard lighting.
3.88m x 3.75m (12' 9" x 12' 4") A semi-vaulted ceiling, recessed downlights with dimmer switches and triple skylight windows with electrical connection for possible electric blinds, oil filled panelled electric radiators, tiled flooring, which continues into kitchen, and bi-fold doors providing access and outlook to rear garden. Double glazed doors accessing lounge.
4.24m x 2.59m (13'11" x 8' 6") A sizeable area which comprises range of eye and base level cupboard units with matching granite work surface areas. A one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, appliance space and plumbing for automatic washing machine with a space for tumble dryer and wall mounted valiant boiler. Recess downlights, double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed door to rear and door to a useful storage cupboard. Door and staircase to:
Second guest cloaks w/c
Obscure double glazed windows to front, close coupled w/c, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and under storage, panelled radiator and built-in cupboard space.
Home cinema/ Bedroom Five
5.35m x 3.60m (17' 7" x 11' 10") Double glazed window to front aspect and vaulted ceilings. Although the room is used as a home cinema it could be utilised into a hobbies room or fifth bedroom. Additional storage off staircase.
Panelled radiator, coving to ceiling, access to loft which is standing height partly boarded with a locked storage cupboard. Spacious with large window to side aspect. Doors to:
5.61m x 5.10m (18' 5" x 16' 9" incl. dressing area) Double glazed windows to rear aspect, double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling. A range of built-in double wardrobes complete with hanging space and shelving. Door to:
En-suite shower room
A stylish re-fitted suite comprising a large double step-in shower enclosure complete with monsoon showerhead and separate shower attachment with maintenance free shower panels. A close coupled w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fitted with an LED motion detected heated mirror above and chrome heated towel rail. Obscured double glazed window to front, tiled flooring benefiting from underfloor heating and recessed downlights.
4.97m x 4.36m (16' 4" into bay x 14' 4") Double glazed bay window to rear aspect enjoying wonderful view over landscaped garden, coving to ceiling, panelled radiators and door to:
En-suite shower room
A re-fitted suite comprising a step in shower enclosure complete with maintenance free shower panels, monsoon shower head with separate shower attachment. A pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap fitted with an LED motion detected heated mirror above, close coupled w/c and heated towel rail. Tiled flooring and recessed downlights.
4.24m x 3.35m (13' 11" x 11') Double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator and coving to ceiling.
3.35m x 3.35m (11' max x 11') Double glazed windows to front aspect, panelled radiator and coving to ceiling.
A re-fitted suite comprising a panelled p-shaped bath with mixer tap with independent shower fitted over and complete with curved shower screen. A pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap fitted with an LED motion detected heated mirror above and close coupled w/c. Chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring and recess downlights.
A block paved driveway providing off-road parking for number of cars which in-turn leads to a double garage with automatic up and over doors. Landscaped front garden with a range of mature shrubs and laurel hedging to borders with gravelled/ plum slated areas, outside lighting and gated to side.
Having an immediate decked patio area with additional paving to the side the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with a range of mature shrubs and bushes to borders. At the bottom of the garden is a summer house/store measuring 15ft 8" x 9ft 1 on an area of raised decking with space for seating and with double glazed doors and windows. The garden also benefits from a high degree of privacy and is south east facing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Polopit, Titchmarsh, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kettering Station10.2 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , THRAPSTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THR102273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.