Dorothy Avenue, Skegness, PE25
- A spacious three bedroom semi-detached home
- Convenient location in the popular seaside town of Skegness
- Having entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, side porch & WC to the ground floor
- Having three bedrooms, shower room & separate WC to the first floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking provided by a concrete driveway & garage
- Low maintenance garden to the front & enclosed lawned gardens to the rear
- No Upward Chain!
Entrance Porch: 2.77m x 0.86m (9'1" x 2'10"), Having uPVC double glazed double doors to the front of the property.
Entrance Hall: Having radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, ceiling light point, uPVC entry door to the entrance porch.
Lounge: 3.70m x 3.64m (12'2" x 11'11") To minimum, Having a decorative fire surround with hearth providing space and facility for either an electric or a gas fire, radiator, television point, ceiling light point.
Dining Room: 3.65m x 3.31m (11'12" x 10'10"), Having radiator, ceiling light point.
Kitchen: 4.45m x 2.45m (14'7" x 8'0"), Having a single drainer stainless steel sink set in worksurfaces extending to provide a breakfast bar and a range of fitted base cupboards & drawers with tiled splash backs over, space for cooker, space for under counter fridge or freezer, space & plumbing for washing machine, range of matching overhead cupboards, wall mounted gas fired condensing combination central heating boiler, ceiling light point, aluminium double glazed entry door to:-
Side Porch: 3.93m x 1.09m (12'11" x 3'7"), Having ceiling light point, uPVC door providing access to the rear personnel door to the garage, uPVC door to the rear gardens.
WC: 1.48m x 0.90m (4'10" x 2'11"), Having a two piece suite comprising a close coupled WC, wall mounted hand wash basin, wall mounted electric tube heater, ceiling light point.
FIrst Floor Landing: Having access to roof space via loft hatch, ceiling light point.
Bedroom One: 3.66m x 3.32m (12'0" x 10'11"), Having radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two: 3.66m x 2.93m (12'0" x 9'7"), Having a range of fitted wardrobes & cupboards, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three: 2.60m x 2.50m (8'6" x 8'2"), Having radiator, ceiling light point.
Shower Room: 2.43m x 1.67m (7'12" x 5'6"), Being tiled to the walls having a two piece suite comprising a walk in shower cubical with a low profile tray and aqua board splash backs housing a mains mixer shower, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, ceiling light point.
WC: 1.58m x 0.80m (5'2" x 2'7"), Being tiled to the walls having a low level WC, ceiling light point.
Front: The property is approached over a concrete driveway extending to the property's garage which together provide off street parking with low maintenance paved gardens with established garden beds to one side and a low level fence to the front boundary. Side gated access leads to:-
Rear: The enclosed rear gardens enjoy a concrete seating area extending to accommodate a garden shed leading to lawned gardens and a small gravelled area.
Garage: 4.89m x 2.80m (16'1" x 9'2"), Having an electric up & over vehicle door, ceiling light point, rear personnel door.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Dorothy Avenue, Skegness, PE25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station0.2 miles
- Havenhouse Station3.3 miles
- Wainfleet Station4.9 miles
About the agent
"And now for something completely different!!"
Are you of an age when you can remember those famous words from Monty Pythons Flying Circus …."And Now For Something Completely Different!!!!" That’s what the team behind Beam, are aiming for. To surprise and delight both sellers and buyers at every opportunity. Give us a call or pop into the office. We'll put the kettle on, and go from there.......
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEAME_002545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.