Scott Street, Hamilton
- stunning, full refurbished & extended sandstone family home in very desirable locale
- beautifully presented with quality fixtures and fittings - just ready to put your furniture down
- real oak wood doors with real oak wood flooring in the lounge & hallway
- wood burning stove in lounge
- fully rewired throughout with new Hager SPD consumer unit
- original front vestibule and storm doors with Victorian porcelain tiling
- new UVPC 'a' rated double glazed sash & case windows
- underfloor heating in the bathroom and ensuite
- new Viessmann combi boiler with just under 10 years warranty
- approx 182 square meters floor space
Would you like it to be in showroom condition throughout, with no expense spared in the recent renovation, with oak floors and doors, yet still retaining many of its original period features and finishing's?
How about a gorgeous, bright lounge to the front of the property with high ceilings, original cornice, beautiful bay windows, original period surround with wood burning stove on a limestone hearth, neutral decor and real oak flooring?
What about having a bright & spacious dining room/ bedroom well positioned in the heart of the property with neutral décor and quality carpeting?
Would you like a cool & contemporary open plan kitchen with stunning wenge wood units, contrasting Corian worktops, polished porcelain tiled splash back, integrated dishwasher, quality walnut finish laminate flooring, dual fuel range cooker, large centre island incorporating a breakfast bar, feature lighting, tap and inset sink, and loads of space for creating a family area or dining space with French doors opening out to the patio and garden beyond?
How about a separate utility room just off the kitchen with vinyl tiled floor which would house the laundry equipment, feature shelving and pulleymaid clothes airer, with the same quality units and worktops as the kitchen?
What about a really spacious master bedroom on the upper floor, finished in neutral décor, quality carpeting and a walk through fitted dressing room leading into a decadent rain shower ensuite with glass his n her wash basins set upon Corian tops, wall hung vanity unit, full height porcelain tiling, heated chrome towel rail and natural slate flooring with under floor heating?
Would you like a further 3 bedrooms, all on the upper floor with the same décor, quality carpeting and a beautiful traditional fireplace in bedroom 2?
How about a fantastic family bathroom, again finished to the highest standards with raised step up bath, separate double size shower enclosure, half height porcelain wall tiles with natural slate floor tiling, underfloor heating and a full height heated chrome towel rail?
Would you like a lovely, modern downstairs feature wc off the hallway, with original wood panelling, porcelain floor tiling, heated chrome towel rail, and a gorgeous wall hung vanity unit with Corian top and wash bowl?
What about expansive, immaculate gardens to rear with lovely lawn, large slabbed patio, mature hedges on the boundary, and long driveway to the side of the house with parking for 4/5 cars if needed?
Would you like gas central heating with new quality boiler, a rated double glazing and copious storage?
How about being within a 5 minute drive of the M74 motorway and a short walk to Hamilton town centre, train & bus stations, restaurants and bars?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
For more information or to arrange a viewing on this not to be missed property, please call us on .
Lounge 4.72m (15'6") x 4.01m (13'2")
Dining Room/Bedroom 5 3.66m (12'0") x 3.33m (10'11")
Kitchen / Diner 7.59m (24'11") x 5.05m (16'7")
Master Bedroom 5.23m (17'2") x 5.05m (16'7")
Ensuite 2.92m (9'7") x 1.63m (5'4")
Bedroom 2 3.40m (11'2") x 3.71m (12'2")
Bedroom 3 3.40m (11'2") x 2.36m (7'9")
Bedroom 4/Office 2.39m (7'10") x 2.08m (6'10")
Family Bathroom 3.23m (10'7") x 2.54m (8'4")
Downstairs WC 2.51m (8'3") x 0.89m (2'11")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Scott Street, Hamilton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamilton Central Station0.5 miles
- Hamilton West Station0.9 miles
- Chatelherault Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Whether you're selling your home or looking for a new one the team at igloo are here to help. With no small print and a one off fixed fee we'll make the whole experience of selling your home a pleasure!Think all estate agents are the same?
Well we don't - we know we're different.......
Think an office that has sold more property across Lanarkshire & Glasgow than any other, over the last 3 years.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1006472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.