West End Drive, Horsforth, Leeds
- A well cared for 3 bed semi
- Excellent Horsforth location
- Backing on to Bluebell woods
- Spacious open plan lounge
- Dining room & separate kitchen
- Modern shower room
- Driveway & garage
- Fantastic rear garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Manning Stainton
The property which has PVCu double glazing and a gas central heating system, is accessed into the sitting room, a good size open plan reception room with stair case to the first floor, Living Flame gas fire and composite front entrance door. An archway leads to the dining room with sliding patio doors to the rear garden. Also to the rear is the separate kitchen with a range of base and wall units, ceramic tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, laminate flooring and PVCu double glazed rear entrance door.
To the first floor is bedroom one to the front of the property with a range of built in wardrobes and top boxes. To the rear is bedroom two, a further double room with built in wardrobes, top boxes and lovely views across to Bluebell woods. There is one further bedroom to the front with useful built in storage. The shower room has a modern three piece suite in white with double walk in shower, vanity unit, attractive ceramic tiling, chrome heated towel rail and ceiling inset spotlighting.
The property sits on this corner plot and to the front is a lawned garden. A driveway leads to a single garage. To the rear, being a particular feature is a fantastic garden of excellent proportions, enjoying a private aspect and a paved patio.
The property is within easy reach of a wide range of excellent amenities
West End Drive, Horsforth, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station0.8 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.7 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD210180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.