Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barton Wyatt
* Sweeping driveway leading to the property with triple garage and secondary accommodation above.
* The property enjoys a secluded position at the top of one of Sunningdale's exclusive roads.
* Impressive galleried reception hall and excellent ceiling height throughout.
* Bespoke kitchen / family area with twin islands and open plan family sitting area
* Additional formal dining, reception room and study all with grand ceiling height and impressive ornate features
* Spa wellness suite with exercise pool, spa and sauna
* Set in stunning ground approaching an acre in total
* First floor includes principal bedroom with dressing room and luxury ensuite and three further bedrooms all with dressing rooms and ensuite.
* Second floor Includes two further bedrooms, cinema room and games/entertainment room
Conveniently situated for local amenities and is only a short distance from Sunningdale village centre with its shops catering for day-to-day needs, a Waitrose store, restaurants and a train station. The towns of Windsor, Camberley, Guildford and Reading offer more extensive shopping and leisure facilities and are within easy reach.
The property is well placed for commuting with rail links available to London from Sunningdale and Ascot stations. The M3 (J3) and the M25 (J13) provide good road links to London, the West Country, Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
There are numerous leisure facilities in the area including golf at Sunningdale, Wentworth, Swinley Forest and The Berkshire, racing at Ascot and Windsor, in addition to polo at Smiths Lawn, Windsor Great Park and the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club. Excellent spa facilities may be enjoyed at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth, Foxhills and The Berystede. Virginia Water Lake, Savill Garden, Windsor Great Park, Windsor Castle and Legoland, all provide good days out for all the family.
The area boasts numerous excellent schools including Wellington College, St. Mary's, St. George's, Papplewick, The Marist Schools, Woodcote House, Hall Grove and Coworth Flexlands. For international schooling, TASIS (The American School) and ACS (American Community School) are within easy reach.
Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead +44 (0)
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sunningdale Station0.5 miles
- Longcross Station1.3 miles
- Ascot Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Barton Wyatt have been in Virginia Water for several decades.
The business is run by the local Wyatt family, with the help of a large team of professionals.
Our broad based Estate Agency covers many areas of property, including -
Property sales, corporate lettings, property management, a specialist new homes department, land appraisal, acquisition and disposal, planning matters, development advice, buy to-to-let advice, portfolio advice and management, property refurbishment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_616827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.