Chapel Road, Ashley Cross, BH14
- Simply Stunning First Floor Apartment
- Open-Plan Lounge/Diner With Juliette Balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking & Private Entrance
- No Forward Chain
- Share Of Freehold
- Sought After BH14 Location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Area - A fantastic opportunity to purchase this simply stunning two double bedroom first floor apartment set within a highly sought after BH14 location within easy reach of Ashley Cross Village, Poole Park and transport links.
About This Property - The apartment is accessed via the private entrance on the ground floor. Stepping into the apartment you are greeted by the welcoming entrance hall with staircase leading to the first floor.
The property boasts a spacious open-plan reception room with well defined areas for both eating and relaxing. The space if further enhanced by the south-easterly aspect juliet balcony with large glass doors that flood the room with natural light. The modern fitted kitchen is semi-segregated and benefits from integrated fridge/freezer, oven with gas hob and dishwasher.
Sleeping accommodation comprises two well proportioned double bedrooms, both of which offer plentiful space for bedroom furniture and storage. The master is notably impressive with its modern en-suite shower room and large built in wardrobe. The plush family bathroom suite serves the apartment and consists of a bath, w/c & basin with vanity unit.
Outside, the development offers well-maintained communal grounds and an allocated parking space is found directly outside the apartment entrance.
Further benefits include; entry phone system, gas central heating and a share of the freehold.
Well presented throughout and offered with no forward chain a viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this stunning apartment has to offer. Sure to be popular early viewing is advised, call Lovett Estate Agents to arrange your viewing appointment.
Tenure - Share Of Freehold
Maintenance Charge: Circa £650 Per Half Year
This information has not been verified and should not be relied upon as statement of fact, but it is given in good faith for guidance only.
Looking to sell? Call Lovett Estate Agents for your complimentary valuation.
BrochuresChapel Road, Ashley Cross, BH14
Chapel Road, Ashley Cross, BH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station0.4 miles
- Poole Station1.2 miles
- Branksome Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Lovett is an award-winning Estate and Letting Agent in Dorset. With branches that cover Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch and everywhere in between we are fully equipped to help you buy, sell, let or rent.
We approach every property transaction with passion, professionalism and transparency. With over 60 years of collective experience within the local property market we have a wealth of experience in dealing with all property types and ha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30786050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett Estate & Lettings Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.