High Street, Cam
- Development of Just 10 Terraced Houses
- OSP x 2
- 3 Bed Town House with rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Guest Parking Available On Site
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge/Dining Room
- Cloakroom WC
- 3 x Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Located close to the amenities of Cam. The historic market town of Dursley is nearby along with excellent links to the wider motorway network. The A38 and M5 are readily accessible, allowing good commuting for the cities of Bristol, Gloucester and Cheltenham. Cam & Dursley train station is nearby providing access to London Paddington, Bristol Parkway and Cheltenham Spa. Locally, Dursley provides a wide range of amenities including shopping, a sports centre, swimming pool, entertainment and schooling.
Enter into a spacious hallway with stairs rising to the first and second floors. The cloakroom / WC is also located in the hallway along with under stairs storage. A door leads into the open plan kitchen / dining / living area. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of high specification wall and base units with work surface over, built in dishwasher, space for a washing machine, space for fridge / freezer, fitted single oven, hob and extractor hood. The large glazed doors from the living room lead into the garden.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a high specification family bathroom.
To the second floor is a cupboard housing the water tank with space for additional storage, an en-suite shower room and a further double bedroom.
Lounge / dining / kitchen area - L Shaped Room
4.79M x 7.78M max narrowing to 2.56M
First Floor Bedrooms
4.79M x 2.85M
4.85M x 2.58M
Second Floor Bedroom
6.44M max - (floor area measured due to restricted head height) x 2.54M max (restricted head height)
Off street parking for 2 vehicles located to the rear of the property and guest parking also available on site. A fully enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn. Storage located to the front of the property.
Stroud District Council
EPC B Rating
Strictly by appointment with the Agents: DJ&P Newland Rennie.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
High Street, Cam
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cam & Dursley Station0.9 miles
- Stonehouse Station4.7 miles
About the agent
David James and Partners was established in 1990 and has its roots in a general agricultural practice going back over a hundred years. In 2006 the Firm expanded the existing Chartered Surveyors practice to provide a Country House and Rural Property division in order to complement its existing areas of expertise.
Today we provide a specialist service for landowners, country house and rural property owners, farmers and their other professional advisors. Our three offic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9810933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DJ&P Newland Rennie, Wotton-Under-Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.