Mountain Crescent, Dewsbury
- Guide Price £95,000 - £105,000
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- 14ft Lounge, 12ft Kitchen Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Cul-De-Sac Location, No Chain
Guide Price £95,000-£105,000 Offered with no onward chain is this two bedroom semi-detached property with a 14ft lounge, 12ft kitchen diner and two double bedrooms & bathroom to the first floor. Close to amenities. Cul-de-sac location in Thornhill… View Today!
Guide Price £95,000-£105,000 Situated in this cul-de-sac location in the ever popular location of Thornhill is this well-proportioned two bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from a 14ft lounge, 12ft kitchen diner, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Front and rear gardens. All local amenities, public transport and schooling are nearby. The property is being offered with no onward chain, so William h brown in Dewsbury recommend that you view today to avoid disappointment!
Part double glazed Upvc door to front. Stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front. Gas central heating radiator, telephone and TV points. Coving to ceiling and wall mounted electric pebble fire.
Kitchen Diner 12' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including glass display cabinets. Complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, gas cooker point and wall mounted cooker hood. Coving to ceiling, laminate flooring and double glazed window to rear.
Cupboard housing the boiler and meters. Plumbing for washing machine. Under stairs storage cupboard and gas central heating radiator. Part double glazed composite door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, access to loft space and doors to first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' ( 4.47m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe to one wall and coving to ceiling. Gas central heating radiator and TV point
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 3" MAX ( 3.40m x 3.12m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe to one wall and gas central heating radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Gas central heating radiator, wash hand basin and WC. Coving to ceiling, tiled walls where visible.
To the front of the property there is a pebbled front garden and side access to the rear. The rear garden has a paved area and the rest of the garden has been laid to lawn. Benefits from raised decked area perfect for relaxing or entertaining on.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Mountain Crescent, Dewsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravensthorpe Station1.4 miles
- Dewsbury Station1.8 miles
- Mirfield Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dewsbury William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dewsbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS114440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.