East Street, Barking, IG11 8FA
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- One Double Bedroom Basement Flat
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Fully Fitted Bathroom
- Neutral Decor
- Close To Local Shops And Amenities
- Open Plan Lounge
- Fridge Freezer
- Full Double Glazing
CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES --- CLOSE TO BARKING STATION --- OPEN PLAN --- BRIAGHT AND AIRY --- NEUTRAL DECOR --- GAS CENTRAL HEATING --- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS ---
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates are proud to present to the lettings market this amazing one bedroom basement floor flat which has been newly refurbished throughout. The property comprises of separate one double bedroom, fully tiled bathroom and new open plan kitchen and lounge. There is laminate flooring throughout the property, and neutral decor. The flat consist of gas central heating and double glazing. Property comes furnished or unfurnished. Located approximately Five minute away from barking station District/Hammersmith & City (tube). This property also benefits from been Located in the heart of the market. Close to Shop and amenities. Two minutes away from abbey sports center, St Joseph's school, the Broadway Theater and next door to Lithuanian cafe. Two minutes away from Asda superstore.Please call our friendly lettings team to secure a viewing.
- Gas Central Heating
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
East Street, Barking, IG11 8FA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barking Station0.4 miles
- Upney Station1.2 miles
- East Ham Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Established Estate Agents with hand selected consultants with years of experience across London. In order to provide a customer-focused approach to residential property, which is built on trust. We put customer satisfaction before commission. We are a modern, enthusiastic and vibrant company. Our unique team who identify your needs, are excellent communicators, and have a strong work ethic. Humphrey & Co offer services to landlords ranging from tenant introduction to full property management.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference hce_106305648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.