Teevan Road, Croydon, CR0
- Large garage
- Potential to add your own cosmetic touch throughout
- Popular residential location
- Off street parking
- Downstairs WC
- Front and rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- No onward chain
- Semi detached family home
Situated on a peaceful residential road, this house on Teevan Road comprises; a welcoming hallway, a WC, two reception rooms, a separate kitchen and a conservatory. As you ascend upstairs there is a bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. the property further benefits from a front and a rear garden. Being a semi-detached property you will further benefit from side access, which also leads to your own large garage and parking space. Teevan Road is one of Croydon's most highly regarded roads and is moments away Addiscombe High Street which has an array of amenities that will suit all your needs. The property is within close proximity to Blackhorse & Addiscombe Tram Stops as well as adequate distance to East Croydon or Norwood Junction for all your commuting needs. An early viewing is advised as properties on this road do not come up often and you also have the rare opportunity to add your own mark throughout!
Teevan Road, Croydon, CR0
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Addiscombe Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Woodside Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Truuli Property Experts with state of the art technology and a central support team that helps keep them updated at all times. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Truuli to market your home:
• Flexibility: we offer a range of marketing packages with the option to pay now or later – the choice is Truuli yours!
• Database of applicants: using our extensive database of buyers will ensure we expose your property to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20711103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truuli, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.