Castlebeck Drive, Sheffield
- OFFERS IN REGION £115,000
- REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS
William H Brown are delighted to market this two bed semi detached property in S2! Call now to arrange your viewing
Offers In Region - £115,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this two bed semi detached property in S2! Comprising of an entrance hall leading to a spacious lounge and leading to a fully equipped kitchen. Upstairs comprises of two spacious bedrooms and family bathroom. The property front compromises of a driveway. Whilst, to the rear of the property, there is a spacious enclosed garden. This property has been well looked after and is the perfect property for first time buyers, families and investment buyers! This property appeals to a wide audience due to its superb location, being near to good local schools, amenities and transport links. Don't miss out call us today on to arrange your viewing.
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.53m )
Lounge has a window.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 14' 9" ( 2.84m x 4.50m )
Kitchen is fully fitted with a range of matching eye level and base units with surfaces over and has a boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 13' 4" ( 2.77m x 4.06m )
Bedroom one has a front facing window.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.62m )
Bedroom two has a rear facing window, a central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Bathroom has a rear facing window, was hand basin, a central heating radiator, W.C, a bath with a shower over and is partly tiled.
Property Front has a driveway.
Property rear has a garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Castlebeck Drive, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manor Top/Elm Tree Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Spring Lane Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Hollinsend Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bannercross William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bannercross
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC105585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.