Ashley Green, Leeds
- Beautifull Presented Town House
- Victorian School Conversion
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Spacious Lounge
- Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
Having both gas central heating and double glazing throughout, the ground floor accommodation comprises; entrance hallway with staircase to the first floor. There are three good size bedrooms, all of which have ample space for free standing wardrobes. The en-suite to the master has a three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, low flush w.c. wash hand basin and part tiled walls. The stylish house bathroom has a three piece suite comprising; bath with shower over, low flush w.c. wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
To the first floor, the spacious lounge has tasteful decor and windows to the rear elevation. The open plan kitchen/diner has a good range of wall and base units, induction hob with electric oven and extractor over, integrated dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, breakfast bar and ample space for a dining table. The utility area has plumbing for a washing machine and access to the loft space. There is also a separate w.c. with wash hand basin.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance patio garden and two allocated off street parking spaces.
Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Agents Note: this property is Freehold however please note there is also a service charge payable at £425.00 per annum.
Ashley Green, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingley Station1.6 miles
- Burley Park Station1.6 miles
- Headingley Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what's going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that's why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR211620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wortley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.