George V Avenue, Lancing
- Semi Detached Chalet
- Refurbished to a High Standard
- Four Bedrooms
- Master with En-suite
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Tenure: Freehold
- GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000
- EPC: TBC
Front Entrance Door Into: -
Entrance Hall - Wood laminate flooring, understairs storage and stairs leading to first floor.
Bedroom Three - 3.96m x 3.00m (13'00 x 9'10) - Double glazed west facing window, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Four - 2.77m x 2.69m (9'01 x 8'10) - Double glazed west facing window, radiator and TV point.
Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge - 5.49m x 4.95m (18'00 x 16'03) - Matching range of wall and base units with marble effect work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, electric oven, AEG induction hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Ample space for family living.
Bathroom - Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, underfloor heating and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing - Doors leading to:
Master Bedroom - 3.61m x 2.41m (11'10 x 7'11) - Radiator, TV [point.
En-Suite Shower Room - Walk in shower enclosure, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with drawers under and towel rail.
Bedroom Two - 5.41m x 2.64m (17'09 x 8'8) - Velux windows, TV point and radiator.
Rear Garden - Laid to patio with decorative flower beds, new and mature shrubs, wall and fence enclosed.
Front Garden - Dropped curb and laid to shingle providing off road parking.
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract, nor may it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. References to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
BrochuresGeorge V Avenue, LancingBrochure
George V Avenue, Lancing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancing Station1.0 miles
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station1.4 miles
- East Worthing Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Robert Luff and Co have fast built a reputation for being one of Lancing and Worthing's most dynamic and innovative Estate and Letting Agents. Working harder for their clients and promoting property through local, internet and out of area advertising, Robert Luff and Co are often successful where others have not been. We'd love you to try Robert Luff and Co to experience the difference for yourself.About our Lancing Branch
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30788394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Luff & Co, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.