Totnes Road, Abbotskerswell
- WELL PRESENTED PARK HOME FOR THE OVER 50'S
- MODERNISED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- LIVING ROOM, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM, ONE BEDROOM
- PRIVATE GARDEN, DECKED SEATING AREAS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Dart & Partners
Obscure uPVC double glazed front door leads into...
LIVING ROOM Dual aspect room with uPVC double glazing to front and side aspect, radiator, power points, television aerial connection point.
KITCHEN Dual aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to either side, modern range of matching base units with slate effect work surface, matching upstand to work surface, integrated electric oven, four burner gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, inset composite sink drainer, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler supplying domestic hot water and gas central heating housed in matching cupboard, power points, radiator.
BATHROOM White modern suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mains fed shower and additional rainwater head, obscure uPVC double glazed window to side, heated chrome ladder towel rail, vanity light with shaver socket and USB connection.
BEDROOM Dual aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to either side, built in wardrobes and cupboard, radiator, power points, dressing table with vanity mirror, obscure uPVC double glazed rear door giving access to decked seating area perfect for alfresco dining.
OUTSIDE Outside there is a wrap around garden mainly laid to gravel and paving. Various storage areas. Two further decked seating areas. Metal shed. Outside tap.
AGENTS NOTE Residents must be over the age of 50.
Brochures(S1) 4 PAGE LANDS...
Totnes Road, Abbotskerswell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton Abbot Station1.9 miles
- Torre Station4.1 miles
- Torquay Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1971 Dart & Partners are a privately owned and independent estate agent with offices in the centre of Dawlish. We pride ourselves on offering an attentive personal service, with our friendly and knowledgeable staff being on hand "seven days a week" to assist you with all your property-related requirements. We combine local knowledge, experience and professionalism with "state of the art" technology and extensive local, regional and national advertising to present our properties
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103008002640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dart & Partners, Dawlish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.