Bakers Orchard, Wooburn Green, HP10
- Beautifully presented semi-detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Garage & drive
- Secluded west facing private garden
- Peaceful yet central village location
- Easy access to Beaconsfield, High Wycombe and the M40
- EPC Rating D
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Winkworth
Inside, the entrance hall features Amtico American Oak flooring which runs throughout ground floor level and also benefits from a handy cloakroom. To the left, the kitchen has been fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units complemented by integrated Siemens appliances. To the rear, the 16ft reception room gives direct access via French doors onto the pretty rear terrace and garden and features a bespoke handmade fireplace with ‘Crema Marfil’ marble hearth and slips with a Stovax wood burning stove to ensure cosy evenings whatever the weather.
On first floor level, the master bedroom benefits from two sets of built-in cupboards along with a contemporary en-suite shower room. There are two further bedrooms which share the modern family bathroom suite.
To the front, is a well planted front garden, alongside off-street block paved parking. An attached garage gives access to through to the rear of the property. The pretty west facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs, bushes and hedging providing colour, interest and a good degree of seclusion. A lovely patio terrace provides the perfect al-fresco entertaining area.
The property is ideal for those seeking a private, cul-de-sac location yet with easy level access to the local amenities of Wooburn Green with independent shops, a supermarket, pubs, restaurants and park. The popular market towns of Beaconsfield (approx 2.5 miles) and High Wycombe (approx 4 miles) offer a wide range of facilities along with direct access to London Marylebone (Beaconsfield from 22 minutes). The riverside village of Bourne End is approximately 2 miles and also provides a number of shops and restaurants with rail links into London Paddington, Maidenhead and Marlow. There are excellent road links into London, M25 and Heathrow via the M40 at Junctions 2 and 3.
The area is well regarded for its excellent grammar schooling and there are also a good number of state and independent schools nearby.
Bakers Orchard, Wooburn Green, HP10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bourne End Station1.3 miles
- Beaconsfield Station2.4 miles
- Cookham Station2.7 miles
About the agent
With beautiful countryside on the doorstep and the bustling capital just a short train ride away, Beaconsfield truly has something to offer for everyone. And that is why we've opened our office here. From the heart of the old town, our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you find exactly what you're looking for, whether you're buying, selling or renting, so pop in and say hello and chat to us about your property needs.A networked team
Winkworth Beaconsfield is supported by
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEA210021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.