Higher Lane, Rainford
- Detached True Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Prestigious Location
- Huge Plot
- Sweep In/Out Driveway
- Massive Potential For Substantial Family Home
- Additional Business Annex
This property offers huge potential to provide a spacious family home for a buyer looking for a cosmetic project.
The front the property is set well back from Higher Lane with lawn and paved area, offers 'sweep in, sweep out' driveway and boasts the added advantage of not being directly overlooked to the front.
The main property offers accommodation which comprises: an entrance hallway into
an enormous lounge/dining area with split level and patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
There is a kitchen with wall and base units and breakfast bar and the bathroom has a separate toilet with sink, both of which are sizeable.
There are three very large bedrooms.
Additionally, there is an attached annex, which the current owner has operated a business from. This offers a separate reception and service rooms with its own kitchen area. There is also an attached double garage and solar panels.
BrochuresHigher Lane, RainfordBrochure
Higher Lane, Rainford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rainford Station1.1 miles
- Upholland Station2.5 miles
- Orrell Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Local Premier Agent
Established in 1981, our family owned premier independent Sales & Lettings agent is the chosen local agent to be a member of 'The Guild of Property Professionals' and members of 'The National Association of Estate Agents'.
Therefore, our customers can be reassured that we are qualified to offer the very best advice and service
We are open 6 days each week a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30789237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Davies Sales & Lettings, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.