St. Pauls Close, Beccles, Suffolk, NR34
- A stunning, modern renovation
- Beautiful open plan kitchen/dining area
- A quiet end of cul-de-sac position
- Enviable open field views
- Driveway and detached garage with electric door
- Bath and shower suite
- Stylish, neutral decor throughout
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed
- Private, enclosed rear garden
- Desirable residential location
Stepping into a welcoming entrance hall, the bedroom accommodation resides to the front aspect of the property enjoying the best of those enviable field views. Whilst all bedrooms are a good size, bedroom one in particular is a beautiful room soaking up the best of the views from the large box bay window. The bath and shower room leads from the inner hallway, fitted with a modern bath suite the corner shower unit also ensures suitability for all requirements.
Leading to the rear of the property, the modern proportions open out to a stunning open plan kitchen dining area whilst also enjoying a beautiful view out to the private rear garden. With space to dine and entertain, the kitchen is fitted with a stylish range of cream shaker style cabinets and wooden work surfaces which perfectly compliment the white ceramic sink and modern chrome handles. Boasting a range of integral appliances, this modern space flows beautifully through double doors to the sitting room, ideal for those who enjoy an open plan feel to their home but also a quiet place to relax.
Outside, the rear garden has been thoughtfully landscaped with artificial grass and raised borders. The well established hedgerow to the rear allows a wonderful degree of privacy to this already secluded garden, an ideal outlook to enjoy from the dining terrace. The front garden is of an equally good size, enclosed by charming picket fencing, this area is bound to appeal to any keen gardeners. The driveway to the front and side allows space to park a number of vehicles off road and allows access to the single detached garage which is fitted with an electric roller door.
A stunning home within a beautifully secluded position, early viewing is essential...
St. Pauls Close, Beccles, Suffolk, NR34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beccles Station1.1 miles
- Brampton Station3.5 miles
- Somerleyton Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14stpauls. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.