Curlew Avenue, Chatteris
- No forward chain
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Good size double bedroom
- Bathroom with bath/shower
- Well presented throughout
- Fully enclosed garden
- Ample off road parking
- Ideal first time or investment buy
- Energy rating - C
Window to side
2.36m (7'9") x 2.00m (6'7")
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units housing freestanding electric cooker, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas boiler, window to front
4.59m (15'1") x 4.33m (14'2")
Windows to both front and side, stairs rising to first floor
3.36m (11') x 2.92m (9'7")
Windows to both front and side
Fitted with a panelled bath which has mixer tap shower plus separate electric shower over, low level WC and hand wash basin. Window to front
There is a driveway belonging to the property which would fit at least two cars on. The fully enclosed garden is set away from the property and is laid to lawn with shrub borders. The is also an outside store just to the side of the front door.
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage
Council Tax Band - A
Energy rating - C
By arrangement with elliswinters&co
Please note that the property is currently tenanted and the tenant will not vacate until 14th October.
BrochuresCurlew Avenue, Ch...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Curlew Avenue, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.0 miles
About the agent
The benefits of being FLP
Whether you're buying or selling a property speed is of the essence and being in the best possible position means you are on the first step to beating the competition, saving time and saving money.HOW BEING FLP CAN HELP BUYERS
- Knowing from the start what you can afford and what the costs will be gives you peace of mind and can prove invaluable at the offer stage.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100716013654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis Winters Estate Agents, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.