Victoria Court, 224 Kirkstall Lane, Headingley, Leeds, LS6
- Superbly appointed, one bedroom ground floor apartment with private garden area in highly regarded development for the over 60s
- Offering the privacy of your own home within a friendly community
- On-site support available 24 hours a day with optional flexible quality care if needed
- Attractive communal areas including gardens, café, lounge and atrium with games
- Excellent location close to local shops and amenities as well as Headingley Stadium
- Incentives available on request
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Dacre Son & Hartley
Victoria Court is a purpose built development of 50 apartments especially designed to make life comfortable for people in later life, arranged on three levels with a lift and wheelchair access throughout.
The development is situated near to Headingley Stadium and to local shops and amenities.
The development offers the privacy and pleasure of your own home within a friendly community, 24 hour support, the latest safety and security features, and a social programme of activities and events for the residents’ enjoyment.
Shared communal facilities include: communal lounge with activity area; atrium area with garden games; assisted bathroom; shared gardens for outdoor enjoyment; café bistro; hair salon; buggy store.
The accommodation briefly provides; lounge / dining area, fully fitted kitchen with oven, electric hob, extractor hood, fridge / freezer, and washing machine, master bedroom, shower room with level access shower.
The apartment has the benefit of specialist flooring in kitchen and bathroom to reduce slip hazards, raised power points, security optical door viewer and 24 hour emergency assistance call system.
Specialist features include on-site support available 24 hours a day, optional flexible quality care if needed, an extensive social programme, 24 hour emergency assistance, and optional daily contact for assurance.
Incentives are available on request. Please contact Dacres for further information.
The wellbeing service includes 24 hour support on site, help in any emergency as well as the organisation of an activity and events programme.
Charges 2021 / 2022
Service Charge: £101.70 per week (£441.90 per month). Wellbeing: £65.91 per week (£286.39 per month). Ground rent: £333.60 per annum.
Additional services can be purchased to suit individuals, offering personal and domestic support.
Contingency Fund Contribution
A contribution to the Contingency Fund is payable on sale or a transfer of ownership. The Fund covers spending for the repair or renewal of communal areas, roofs lifts, etc. The contribution is 1 % of the ‘open market value’ at the point of sale/ transfer, for each year or part-year of ownership.
An administration fee is payable, which covers the costs of processing sale documents, dealing with enquiries from solicitors, and signing documents. The most the fee is likely to be is at least £354 including VAT.
The lease offered is a non-guaranteed buy back lease with the remaining years left from the 125 year term granted on 1st May 2013.
The leasehold properties at Victoria Court are Non-Guaranteed Buy Backs, therefore, MHA has an option to buy-back if they wish.
If MHA chooses to exercise this option, they will buy back the property at 95% of the open market value as determined by an independent valuer. The Contingency Fee will remain payable.
Victoria Court, 224 Kirkstall Lane, Headingley, Leeds, LS6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.4 miles
- Burley Park Station0.5 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, a semi in Roundhay or looking at first time buyer apartments in Pudsey, our friendly team can help you each step of the wa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK210185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Weetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.