West Vale, Dewsbury
- Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000
- Five Double Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- 21ft Lounge Diner, 12ft Kitchen
- 14ft Conservatory, Delightful Garden
- Garage, Parking, No Chain
Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000 Situated on this no through back water road in Dewsbury is this well-proportioned five double bedroom mid terrace property. Situated close to all amenities, schooling and Dewsbury town centre. Being offered with no chain…view today!
Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000 Situated in this no through, back water location just off Thornhill Road, is this very well-proportioned five bedroom mid terrace property benefiting from a 21ft lounge diner, 11ft kitchen, 14ft conservatory, first floor WC, cellar space, five double bedrooms ( four being in excess of 15ft), 10ft bathroom, plenty of off street parking, garage en bloc and, to round it off, a delightful country style southerly facing rear garden stocked with established plants and shrubs. What more do you want!? All local amenities and schooling are nearby as well as easy access to Dewsbury town centre and all other local towns. William H Brown in Dewsbury recommend that you view without delay as we are expecting interest to be very high as also offered with no onward chain!
Timber door to front, gas central heating radiator and storage cupboard housing the boiler. Stairs to first floor landing and doors to ground floor accommodation.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Lounge Diner 21' 7" x 18' 8" ( 6.58m x 5.69m )
Two gas central heating radiators, telephone and TV points. Coving to ceiling, ceiling rose and open fire place with stone surround. Door to garden and feature stained glass leaded window. Access to conservatory.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling. Astirite sink drainer with mixer tap. Gas hob, electric oven and wall mounted cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating radiator and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to front.
Conservatory 14' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.71m )
Of part Upvc construction. Double glazed windows to rear and sides. Tiled flooring, lighting and pitched roof. Double glazed French doors to garden.
Ideal storage space. Benefiting from power and light.
First Floor Landing
Doors to first floor accommodation and stairs to second floor accommodation.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom 16' 2" x 11' ( 4.93m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front. Gas central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring. Fitted wardobes to one wall.
Bedroom 15' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.78m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes and overhead storage to both wall. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 12' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear. Overhead storage and gas central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom 10' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front. Double ended bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Corner shower cubicle with concealed shower unit. Gas central heating radiator, wash hand basin and WC. Airing cupboard, tiled walls and floor where visible.
Floating wash hand basin, WC and wall light. Tiled walls and floor where visible.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed Velux skylight windows to front and rear. Beams to ceiling. Doors to second floor accommodation.
Second Floor Accommodation
Bedroom 17' 4" x 15' 8" ( 5.28m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted electric heater and door to walk in wardrobe. Beams to ceiling.
Bedroom 15' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front. Wall mounted electric heater and beams to ceiling. Walk in wardrobe.
To the front of the property there is parking for multiple vehicles and the delightful enclosed, southerly facing rear garden has a paved sitting area. The rest of the garden has been laid to lawn, surrounded by a variety of plants, trees and shrubs. There is also a garage en bloc with a shutter style door. To the side of the garage there is a paved patio area which can be used for parking and beyond that there is a path paved garden area which has plant and shrub boarder.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
West Vale, Dewsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravensthorpe Station0.7 miles
- Dewsbury Station0.8 miles
- Batley Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dewsbury William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dewsbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS114466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.