64 Tong Lane, Bacup
- Three Double Bedroom End Terrace Home
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge / Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Driveway and Detached Garden
- Stone Patio to Side
- Land To Rear Included with New Build Development Options
- Ideal Investor / Developer / Family Home Opportunity
- Viewings Come Highly Recommended to Appreciate the Opportunity Available
* ADDITIONAL LAND to the rear of the property is included within the asking price and this has had planning permission in the past (now elapsed) for 2 x 3 BED SEMI DETACHED HOMES, therefore offers further developer / investment opportunity, further details of this can be acquired through our Rochdale office on .
11' 8'' x 10' 7'' (3.55m x 3.22m)
Front facing UPVC double glazed window, TV and electrical appliances, electric fire with marble surround, laminate flooring and double radiator.
10' 8'' x 15' 1'' (3.25m x 4.59m)
Rear facing UPVC double glazed window, laminate wood flooring and double radiator.
18' 3'' x 5' 0'' (5.56m x 1.52m)
Three side facing UPVC double glazed windows, fully fitted kitchen with space for fridge freezer and washing machine, built in oven and hob and single radiator.
11' 7'' x 9' 9'' (3.53m x 2.97m)
Side facing UPVC double glazed window, four piece family bathroom with shower, W/C, bath and hand wash basin, laminate flooring, storage space and double radiator.
12' 1'' x 14' 6'' (3.68m x 4.42m)
Front facing double aspect UPVC double glazed windows, laminate wood flooring and double radiator.
Rear facing UPVC double glazed window.
12' 1'' x 14' 7'' (3.68m x 4.44m)
Double aspect UPVC double glazed windows to the front and one to the side and double radiator.
11' 6'' x 9' 8'' (3.50m x 2.94m)
Side facing UPVC double glazed window.
64 Tong Lane, Bacup
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walsden Station3.6 miles
- Todmorden Station3.8 miles
- Littleborough Station5.8 miles
About the agent
If you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let a house / home, arrange mortgage finance or insurance, source an Energy Performance Certificate, deal with conveyancing or legal matters, obtain investment advice or buy / sell through auction in the Rochdale districts or Rossendale Valley, we are the market leaders. Put simply, we have over 500 properties for sale and 300 rental properties in our portfolio with a total package of services to accommodate any and all of your requirements.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 10899928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Kelly, Yorkshire Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.