Crester Drive, Peterborough
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Ideal open plan living family diner space
- Utility room off the kitchen
- Downstairs W/C
- En-suites off the master and third bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes to three bedrooms
- Double garage, half converted for home office use
- Off road parking for multiple vehicles
- Great attention to detail, bespoke handmade doors throughout
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This ideal detached family home is set in the picturesque village of Werrington which offers great access to lots of local amenities and benefits from a friendly and welcoming community.
The property itself is set down a peaceful Cul-de-sac and briefly comprises of a wide entrance hall with a full height window allowing in plenty of natural light and newly fitted Balterio flooring throughout the hallway, dining room and living area.
Off the hallway is the downstairs W/C which will also benefit from new flooring.
The kitchen is light an airy with ample of storage space in the bespoke cupboards, the kitchen has a gas hob, a window above the sink and high quality flooring.
The Utility room offers side door access to the driveway, lots of additional storage space and a sink.
To the right hand of the property is a welcoming family living room measuring 6.07m's long and benefits from a gas fire with real chimney, sliding doors through to the garden and an open archway through to a well sized dining area which easily fits many guests!
The first floor offers four bedrooms; the master with two built in wardrobes and en-suite with four piece suite including a shower and Bidet; The second bedroom is also well sized with ample space for a super king bed and benefits from fully fitted sliding mirror wardrobes with full height internal storage; Bedroom three has it's own En-suite which includes a light up vanity unit and shower over bath; Bedroom four also benefits from fitted wardrobes.
Externally the property has a beautifully kept enclosed rear garden which is made up of mostly patio and lawn with access into the converted double garage, this converted space is currently being used as an office and is very versatile as it has lighting, heating and a phone line.
The front of the property comprises of a block paved driveway leading up to the double garage with space for multiple cars and a lawn front garden.
This property offers exquisite attention to detail with bespoke handmade doors throughout, viewing highly advised to appreciate this family home.
3.52m x 3.14m
1.55m x 2.94m
1.13m x 1.29m
4.03m x 2.94m
4.05m x 6.07m
2.62m x 4.24m
1.10m x 2.50m
3.47m x 3.22m
4.11m x 2.92m
2.19m x 1.89m
2.82m x 1.90m
Converted Office Space
2.72m x 4.34m
BrochuresCrester Drive, PeterboroughBrochure
Crester Drive, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Firmin & Co. is a privately owned independent estate agency, providing a professional service with a personal touch. From apartments to substantial family homes, we offer a complete property service whether you are looking to buy or sell.
We are a friendly and experienced team with many years of local knowledge. We pride ourselves on our proactive, enthusiastic and productive approach, working to achieve the best results for our clients.
The confidence we have i
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30701122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Firmin & Co, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.