- Five bedroomed detached family home
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Two recently installed en-suite shower rooms
- Private rear garden
- Opposite the picturesque Hemdean Valley
- Ofsted outstanding school catchment area
- Within striking distance of Reading railway station
- Conveniently placed for the centre of Caversham
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading Station1.5 miles
- Reading West Station1.8 miles
- Tilehurst Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Good people who make time to listen and understand their client's needs are rare. We believe our dedicated, friendly team has the right combination of skills and experience to make your moving process as smooth as possible.With you every step of your move...
Established some twenty five years ago and conveniently situated within the heart of Caversham's thriving centre, Bridges have built in this time a strong reputation as indepen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2385_BRID. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents, Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.