- Recently Built Town House
- Built to a High Specification
- Flooring and Carpets Throughout
- Turfed Rear Garden with Patio
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Superb Kitchen/Dining Room with integrated appliances
- Living Room with Bi-Fold Doors leading to the Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Three Allocated Parking Spaces
This one year old town house, which has been finished to a high specification, offers light and airy accommodation which must be viewed to be appreciated. The property is situated within a short walk of Little Kimble train station and benefits from allocated parking for three cars. The accommodation comprises: superb kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances incorporating fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob and extractor. There is a lovely sitting room to the rear of the property with bi-fold doors leading out to the garden. There is also a cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a further bedroom and shower room to the second floor. The property offers gas fired central heating and double glazing.
The rear garden is enclosed by close boarded fencing and features a paved patio and lawn with pathway to the rear gate which accesses the parking.
The property comes with three parking spaces accessed from the shared entrance to the left of the properties.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Little Kimble Station0.3 miles
- Monks Risborough Station1.7 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.4 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
We have detailed knowledge of our local market place, and can provide help and assistance in identifying suitable location and can assist with advice in terms of education and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11043819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.