Lemsford Lane, Welwyn Garden City
- three bedroom family home
- split across THREE FLOORS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING and a GARAGE.
- beautifully and recently upgraded house
- Downstairs WC,
- Lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- 'Jack and Jill' bathroom
- En-suite to bedroom two.
- master bedroom with a built in wardrobe and an En-suite
This beautifully and recently upgraded house comprises an entrance hall with access to Kitchen, Downstairs WC, and Lounge with French doors to the rear garden. The first floor houses bedroom Two and Three, an airing cupboard and a 'Jack and Jill' bathroom doubling up as an En-suite to bedroom two. The top floor has the master bedroom with a built in wardrobe and an En-suite with a walk in shower.
This property is being sold for a member of staff.
Entrance Hall - Wood flooring, radiator, stairs to upstairs, access to;
Kitchen - Tiled flooring, window to front, range of eye and base level units, hob, extractor, sink with drainer, integrated oven, grill, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Wc - Wood flooring, radiator, window to front, sink basin, spotlights.
Lounge - Wood flooring, spotlights, two windows to rear, two radiators, French doors to rear garden, storage cupboard underneath the stairs.
Landing - Carpeted, radiator, window to front, airing cupboard, stairs to upper and lower floors.
Bedroom Two - Carpeted, windows to rear, radiator, access to En-suite.
En-Suite/Bathroom - Tiled flooring, bath with shower overhead, part tiled walls, WC, wall mounted sink basin, heated towel rail, access to bedroom two and landing.
Bedroom Three - Carpeted, window to front, radiator.
Master Bedroom - Carpeted, window to rear, loft hatch, built in wardrobe, storage cupboard with combi boiler, access to En-suite.
En-Suite - Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, WC, walk in shower, radiator, wash hand basin, spotlights.
Rear Garden - Paved area from French doors, astro turf, shed, access to garage and driveway.
Garage And Driveway - Garage and driveway parking for two cars at the rear of the house.
BrochuresLemsford Lane, Welwyn Garden City
Lemsford Lane, Welwyn Garden City
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welwyn Garden City Station1.0 miles
- Hatfield Station2.0 miles
- Welwyn North Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Belvoir are national multi-award-winning specialists in residential sales, lettings and property management.
We are an independent firm who are passionate about property! We understand the rewards, challenges and frustrations in selling, buying, renting or letting, which is why we are dedicated to providing an excellent service and high level of communication.
In an unregulated industry, we offer peace of mind to all clients as fully regulated members of the National Association o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30790746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Welwyn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.