Spinney Close, Rotherham, S60
- Large open plan kitchen lounge
- 2 large double rooms with ensuite
- Private rear garden
- Double driveway
- Velux Windows
- Stunning views
- Loft conversion
- Bifold Doors
This impressive and beautifully proportioned property offers a gas central heating system (with Hive multi-zone heating) and double glazing throughout.
The deceptively spacious home is tastefully decorated with high-quality fixtures and fittings whilst offering huge kerb appeal and an abundance of charm and character throughout. The property has been recently renovated by the current owners and has been extended, had a new Wren kitchen fitted, underfloor heating installed, new bathroom suites fitted, a Hormann Thermo steel front door fitted, and fitted wardrobes installed.
Downstairs boasts an entrance hall (with built-in storage), a separate dining room/snug (which could also be used as a bedroom), two generous bedrooms (both with the additional benefit of fitted wardrobes), an adjoining en-suite shower room, a family bathroom featuring a three-piece suite, and a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living room. The modern kitchen is fitted with a range of Wren matching base and wall units, a breakfast bar, integrated appliances, and built-in storage. The open plan living area also has the highlight of bifold doors, 6 Velux windows, and partial underfloor heating.
Set across the first floor, the property comprises of two generous bedrooms (with the master bedroom having the added benefit of fitted wardrobes and a motorised panoramic window), a landing, and an en-suite shower room adjoining the master bedroom. There is also storage in the eaves in both bedrooms.
To the rear of the property, there is a generous enclosed beautifully landscaped garden featuring a patio, lawn, and mature shrubs.
To the front of the property, there is a front lawned garden with mature shrubs and a generous private driveway providing ample off-street parking. There is also a detached workshop.
Early viewing is essential to avoid missing out on this superb home!
Spinney Close, Rotherham, S60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station1.6 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop3.0 miles
- Carbrook Tram Stop3.3 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head. We're making selling simple, transparent, and free.
We're giving customers that you're-in-the-boss feeling, that confirm-a-viewing-in-a-tap feeling, and that sell-your-home-for-free feeling.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS175707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.