The Moor, Sheffield, S1
- ALL BILLS & WIFI INCLUDED
- FULLY FURNISHED
- ONSITE LAUNDRY FACILITIES
- FULLY EQUIPPED GYM
- GAMES ROOM WITH POOL TABLE
- CINEMA ROOM
- CITY CENTRE LOCATION
BOOK NOW OR BOOK READY FOR 2021/2022 TO RECEIVE A MINIMUM OF £250 OFF YOUR RENT AND NO UPFRONT COSTS OR DEPOSITS!!!
FIRST ATRIUM STYLED DEVELOPMENT!!
All Bills & WIFI included
Onsite Laundry facilities
City Centre Location
Fob access Secure entrance's
COMPLETELY SELF CONTAINED OWN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
Games room with pool table
Fully equipped Gym for tenants only
Secure Underground Parking available on request at a fee
All flats are fully furnished containing a double bed, internet access, LED TV, wardrobe, astonishing luxury en- suite facilities and kitchen/lounge facilities equipped with high spec furniture, ceramic hobs, plenty of cupboard space and storage and much more. Flats come with lots of storage space, built in wardrobes, top of the range bathroom designs, walk in showers, spot lights throughout, wall mounted chrome tower rails and much much more.
This apartment is ideal for the professional and student market and has been beautifully designed and planned to offer well proportioned flats with quality and stylish fixtures and fittings
Make your Sheffield experience a memorable one by choosing to live at Sheffield Central . With stylish flats, stunning city views, incredible location and amazing amenities, this property offers conveniences, with stunning city views and an incredible location, you'll love making a 'home from home' in our modern flats.
Rest assured, our friendly on-site Team are on hand to make sure your stay with us is as smooth and memorable as possible
Excellent access to City Centre & Transport Links
3 Minutes to Sheffield Hallam University
5 Minutes to Sheffield Colleagiate Campus
6 Minutes to Sheffield University
9 Minutes to Sheffield English Language Centre
Lightbox is made up of a number of Studio flats, 1 bedroom flats and 2 bedroom flats, plus penthouse flats also available. All varying in size and various features.
Council tax not included for professionals. (BAND A)
The Moor, Sheffield, S1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Street Tram Stop0.3 miles
- City Hall Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Cathedral Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Noble Living are an independent and family owned network of local Estate & Letting Agents and Property Management experts. From our roots in redeveloping property through to our comprehensive and modern branch network we absolutely live property, it is what we do.
Our core values are customer service, honesty, integrity, reputation and morality, everything a company with Noble in their name should be. We are investors, developers and landlords ourselves which make us well placed
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LB437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NOBLE LIVING (SHEFFIELD) LIMITED, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.