Sandpiper Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6QJ
- Allocated Parking Space
- Generous modern living/kitchen area, with dual aspect windows
- A Juliet balcony leading off the living space
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en suite
- Stylish second bedroom
- Contemporary kitchen, available in a selection of finishes
- Sleek bathroom with stylish sanitaryware in pristine white
- Warm and cosy with energy efficient gas central heating
- Secure door entry and sound insulation for peace of mind
- Plenty of additional general storage in the form of a built-in cupboard
Within this apartment you will find a luxury kitchen, available in a range of contemporary doors and worktops, with modern character ideal for entertaining.
Two bedrooms grace the Osborne. The master features a sleek en-suite and fitted wardrobe, which is optional in the additional second bedroom which can also be used as a Home Office.
A pristine main bathroom is the perfect space for relaxing, whilst the entrance hall gives secure and spacious access to the apartment. An additional cupboard answers all storage needs along with utility area.
This stunning development of homes to which the Osborne belongs is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all that Leith and Edinburgh have to offer. Within walking distance you will find too many interesting shops and boutiques to mention, plus such a range of restaurants and eating options you may not know where to begin.
Leith has numerous attractions and events, from regular markets to the annual Leith Festival to explore, but should you want to go further afield great transport links makes the rest of Edinburgh, and onwards, easily accessible. These new homes in Leith, quite simply, will have it all.
BrochuresRoyal View Brochure 2
Sandpiper Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6QJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station2.0 miles
- Haymarket Station2.7 miles
- Slateford Station4.3 miles
About the development
- A range of contemporary 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in the vibrant area of Leith. These stunning homes offer the best of modern living with open plan living space, private gardens or Juliet balconies and lift access.
- Enquire further today
Living by Robertson doesn’t just do beautiful apartments. We’re committed to helping make the whole experience of buying a new home a happy one.
Buying a new home is something none of us do often, it might be only once in a lifetime.
From helping to identify mortgage lenders and local conveyancing lawyers, we will guide and assist you at every stage. Our sales executives are on hand to help you in anyway they can. Don’t worry there’s no such thing as a ‘daft’ question from our per
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Living By Robertson. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.