Sandpiper Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6QJ
- Private Parking
- Waterfront Views
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en suite
- Spacious utility room
- Stylish second and third bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen, available in a selection of finishes
- Sleek bathroom with stylish sanitaryware in pristine white
- Warm and cosy with energy efficient gas central heating
- Secure door entry and sound insulation for peace of mind
- Plenty of additional general storage in the form of a built-in cupboard
When your life demands extra space and extra lifestyle, The Regent has everything you could ever wish for, our largest 3 bedroom apartment with beautiful gallery hallway.
This apartment design offers a fantastic 1234 sq ft of space. Living is ultimate style and this is exemplified in the contemporary, living and kitchen area, which stretches the full width of the apartment and benefits from a Juliet balcony.
A well proportioned kitchen is available in a range of contemporary colour options, with a selection of worktops for your to add your personal touch.
Your domain, the master bedroom, is served by a sleek en-suite and fitted wardrobe to fulfil all your functional needs with the en-suite making this an excellent addition. The two additional bedrooms are spacious with the choice of optional built in wardrobes.
The Regent is completed by a beautify set out bathroom with a range of large format tiles to complete the stylish Rak International Sanitaryware.
The large hallway has the benefit of a seperate Laundry area / utility room with storage space with a further storage cupboard leading from the hall.
The Regent is the jewel in the crown of this stunning development of homes perfectly positioned to take advantage of all that Leith and Edinburgh have to offer. Within walking distance you will find too many interesting shops and boutiques to mention, plus such a range of restaurants and eating options you may not know where to begin.
Leith has numerous attractions and events, from regular markets to the annual Leith Festival to explore, but should you want to go further afield great transport links makes the rest of Edinburgh, and onwards, easily accessible. These new Apartments in Leith, quite simply, will have it all.
BrochuresBrochure Brochure 2
Sandpiper Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6QJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station2.0 miles
- Haymarket Station2.7 miles
- Slateford Station4.3 miles
About the development
- A range of contemporary 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in the vibrant area of Leith. These stunning homes offer the best of modern living with open plan living space, private gardens or Juliet balconies and lift access.
- Enquire further today
Living by Robertson doesn’t just do beautiful apartments. We’re committed to helping make the whole experience of buying a new home a happy one.
Buying a new home is something none of us do often, it might be only once in a lifetime.
From helping to identify mortgage lenders and local conveyancing lawyers, we will guide and assist you at every stage. Our sales executives are on hand to help you in anyway they can. Don’t worry there’s no such thing as a ‘daft’ question from our per
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Living By Robertson. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.