- Beautiful top floor apartment
- Ideal first buy or investment
- Central to shops and beach
- 2 bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Air BnB potential
Lounge: 16'00" (4.88m) x 13'00" (3.96m)
Kitchen: 11'09" (3.58m) x 6'07" (2.01m)
Bedroom: 12'03" (3.73m) x 10'04" (3.15m)
Bedroom: 11'02" (3.40m) x 6'00" (1.83m)
Bathroom: 5'06" (1.68m) x 5'02" (1.57m)
Separate W.c: 3'04" (1.02m) x 3'00" (0.91m)
None of the appliances or services have been tested and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to their condition.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC - 1EPC - 2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westgate-on-Sea Station0.2 miles
- Margate Station1.3 miles
- Birchington-on-Sea Station1.8 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling your most valuable asset, you can't afford to make a mistake when choosing your Agent! At Oakwood homes you can be certain that you will be dealing with experienced, fully trained staff who understand the complexities involved in selling or buying a home.
If you want to visit and have children, please bring them along too! We have facilities to provide you and your family with the ideal environment to relax, whilst we work with you to find your dream home; knowi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BIR0018825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.