Shaftesbury Avenue, Hull
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- POPULAR STYLE HOME REQUIRING SOME UPDATING
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- TWO RECEPTIONS ROOMS & THREE BEDROOMS
This most appealing traditional house requires a degree of updating and situated in this highly sought after location.
Comprising hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Requiring a degree of upgrading this attractive traditional style house is situated in a highly desirable residential location with excellent shopping amenities, transport links, East Park and Woodford leisure centre. The agents are expecting high demand so call now for your viewing.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
With double glazed entrance door, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 9" max ( 4.52m x 3.58m max )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fire, wall light point, glazed sliding doors to the dining room.
Dining Room 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 5' 6" ( 3.12m x 1.68m )
With base and wall units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, electric cooker point, double glazed window to the side aspect and double glazed door leading into the garden.
With access to the loft
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.23m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect,radiator, built in wardrobes, alcove cupboard, overstairs cupboard with double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' x 6' 3" ( 3.35m x 1.91m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 5' 2" plus wardrobe ( 2.34m x 1.57m plus wardrobe )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and built in wardrobes.
With single glazed window to the side aspect, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and radiator.
With WC, tiled walls, and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a bordered garden with hedge, wall and fence surround. To the rear of the property is a garden area with fenced surround and rear vehicular access.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Shaftesbury Avenue, Hull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hull Station2.9 miles
- Cottingham Station4.8 miles
- New Holland Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Hull Holderness Road William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Hull Holderness Road
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR119922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road on 01482 750064.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.