Ellis Road, Cambridge, CB2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Popular south Cambridge city development
- Modern stylish apartment
- Close to Addenbrookes hospital and main transport links
- 1 Bedroom home
- Ground floor
- Fitted kitchen with appliances included
- Allocated parking
This stylish ground floor flat is spacious throughout and nicely appointed with accommodation comprising: Entrance hallway with large storage cupboard; living room with rear aspect window and door to a private paved area; open plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric built in oven and gas hob; double bedroom 1; family bathroom with bath and shower over, washbasin and WC. Outside there is allocated parking for one car to the rear. The property is highly energy efficient with gas central heating and double glazing through out. Sorry pets are not permitted at this property.
EPC Rating - Band B
Council Tax - Band B
Tenancy Deposit - £1,269.00
Ellis Road, Cambridge, CB2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shelford Station1.5 miles
- Cambridge Station1.9 miles
- Cambridge North4.2 miles
About the agent
Award Property Management are award winning letting agents in Cambridge. The team is led by Andrew Ward who has nearly two decades experience of property management and residential letting in the Cambridge area. Our extensive local market knowledge coupled with the dedication of our team of professionals enables us to provide the perfect home for your rental property, and is why we're one of the fastest-growing letting agents in Cambridge.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11047806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Award Property, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.