Westfield Avenue, Castleford
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Semi Detached home in a sought after location
- Convinenent for all local amenities including Xscape leisure complex
- Easy access to the motorway network
- Ground floor lounge and well fitted dining kitchen
- Two generous double bedrooms and modern family bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- EPC grade
Modern external part glazed front door leading into the entrance lobby with central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
12' 0'' x 11' 1'' (3.67m x 3.39m)
A beautifully presented room with feature panelling to walls, painted timber fire surround with tiled backing to the living flame gas fire and with marble hearth below, picture rail, central heating radiator and front facing PVCu window.
14' 2'' x 12' 0'' (4.33m x 3.66m)
With a modern range of modern fitted units including base cupboards with laminate work surfaces over, inset single drainer 1.5 bowl sink with mixer taps, fitted under oven and 4 ring ceramic hob with chimney style hood over, pantry off, integral ceiling lights, central heating radiator, tiled splash backs, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, rear facing PVCu window. Access off to a rear entrance lobby.
12' 2'' x 11' 3'' (3.70m x 3.42m)
Gorgeous room with front facing PVCu window,panelling feature to one wall,central heating radiator.
12' 2'' x 9' 8'' (3.70m x 2.95m)
Generous sized second double bedroom with central heating radiator and rear facing PVCu window.
8' 11'' x 4' 3'' (2.72m x 1.29m)
With modern white suite of panelled bath with telephone style mixer head shower taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Tiled surround, opaque rear facing PVCu window, modern vertical central heating radiator.
To the front is a buffer garden with fence and gate leading onto a foot path giving access to the front door. Area to the side of informal garden. Enclosed rear garden with areas of lawn and patio together with brick built store.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Westfield Avenue, Castleford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Glasshoughton Station0.9 miles
- Castleford Station1.0 miles
- Pontefract Tanshelf Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Castle Dwellings Ltd is an independent International Property Consultancy based in Castleford.
We provide easy accessibility, superb local market knowledge, friendly and well trained staff and cutting edge technology. All of this is directed at meeting and exceeding your Real Estate needs. Our staff are experts in their field and are here to support our clients at each stage of their property investment decisions.
We aim to be the best independent property consultancy in Castlefor
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11009570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Dwellings Ltd, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.