Gibb Street, Cowling
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Excellent Two Bedroom Terrace
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Contemporary Living Space
- Available Immediately
GROUND FLOOR Panelled and glazed composite door into
SITTING ROOM 14' 10" x 13' 8" (4.52m x 4.17m) ceiling light, access to the first floor, archway into
KITCHEN 11' 4" x 8' 7" (3.45m x 2.62m) with a stunning range of contrasting grey and white wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with matching mixer tap, granite effect work surfaces over with ceramic tiling above, built in electric oven with four ring halogen hob with stainless steel canopy over, wall mounted ideal combination boiler, deep recess, access to the cellar, panelled and glazed door leading to the rear, laminate floor.
SPACIOUS LANDING with rear elevation window, ceiling light.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 10" x 8' 5" (4.22m x 2.57m) ceiling light.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 11" x 6' 1" (4.24m x 1.85m) ceiling light.
STYLISH BATHROOM containing a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower over, wash hand basin in attractive white high gloss cabinet together with low suite w.c., partial ceramic tiling to the wall, heated chrome towel rail, recessed light
OUTSIDE To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear yard.
Energy Performance CertificatesGibb Street, Cowl...
Gibb Street, Cowling
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cononley Station2.6 miles
- Steeton & Silsden Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Wilman & Lodge Estate Agents can offer you so much.
Over 20 Years Experience
Friendly Professional Service
4 Offices Covering the area
Established in 1978, Wilman and Lodge is one of the leading Estate Agents in Skipton and the surrounding area. We are very proud to introduce our services which include: Residential lettings, management and property services, which include: All types of building works, renovations, roofing and general maintenance.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102605003781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilman & Lodge, Cross Hills. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.