Pegs Lane, Denford, Kettering
- A stunning and well-appointed three bedroom detached cottage located in the sought after village of Denford
- Stylish kitchen with built appliances to include fridge/freezer, hob, oven and dishwasher
- 16ft 10 x 12ft 1 sitting room with a cast iron log burner and study
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- A four piece bathroom suite
- An enclosed sunny aspect rear garden with brick built storage barn
- Within close proximity is the river and countryside walks
Holmsley is a stunning three bedroom detached cottage located in the sought after village of Denford. In brief comprises, sitting room with log burner, study, kitchen/diner, utility and cloaks w/c. Three bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom.
Entered via double glazed door, panelled radiator, stairs to first t floor and doors to:
2.92m x 2.56m (9' 7" x 8' 5") Double glazed windows to front aspect and panelled radiator.
3.68mx 5.13m (12' 1" x 16' 10") Double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator, the focal point to the room is the ornate cast-iron multi stove burner sitting on tiled hearth with oak display mantle. Recess either side of chimney breast. Opening to:
4.85m x 2.79m (15' 11" x 9' 2") A stylish kitchen comprising a range of high and base level cupboard units with drawer space finished with stylish work surface areas with matching up-stands. A one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built-in appliances to include an induction hob with extractor fitted over, eye-line double oven, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Double glazed windows to rear aspect with twin Velux sky lights, recess downlights panelled radiator. Double glazed door providing access to garden and walkway to:
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, appliance space and plumbing for automatic washing machine with further space for tumble dryer. Wall mounted boiler and door to:
Guest cloaks w/c
Comprising a close coupled w/c, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard space below. Chrome heated towel rail.
Access to loft and doors to:
3.70m x 2.89m (12' 4" x 9' 6") Double glazed windows to front and side aspect and panelled radiator.
3.65m x 2.48m (12' x 8' 2") Double glazed windows to front aspect and panelled radiator.
2.76m x 2.48m (9' 1" x 8' 2") Double glazed windows to rear aspect and panelled radiator.
Comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap incorporating shower fitment, shower enclosure, close coupled w/c and vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and drawer space below. Chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled from floor to ceiling and obscure double glazed windows to rear aspect.
The garden is split-level with having an immediate gravelled area with the remainder of the garden being laid to lawn, raised flower and shrub borders. A further seating patio area with pergola fitted over, brick built storage barn, the garden enjoy a sunny south easterly aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pegs Lane, Denford, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station7.7 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , THRAPSTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THR102037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.