Grimstock Avenue, Coleshill, Birmingham
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- MODERN DETACHED PROPERTY
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- MUST BE VIEWED
MODERN DETACHED PROPERTY ** LOUNGE ** DINING KITCHEN ** DOWNSTAIRS W.C ** THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** UPSTAIRS BATHROOM ** DRIVEWAY ** GARAGE ** REAR GARDEN ** MUST BE VIEWED **
** MODERN DETACHED PROPERTY ** LOUNGE ** DINING KITCHEN ** DOWNSTAIRS W.C ** THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** UPSTAIRS BATHROOM ** DRIVEWAY ** GARAGE ** REAR GARDEN ** MUST BE VIEWED** CALL NOW TO VIEW ! ***
Spotlights to ceiling, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor accommodation and doors to downstairs wc and lounge.
Downstairs W C
Obscure triple glazed window to front, low level wc, wall mounted hand wash basin, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 2" max ( 4.37m x 3.40m max )
Triple glazed window to front, ceiling light point, laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 3" x 14' 3" ( 4.04m x 4.34m )
Triple glazed window to rear, wall, base and drawer units, solid wood work tops, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob with cooker hood over and electric double oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, tiled floor, spotlights to ceiling, radiator and triple glazed double doors to rear.
Ceiling light point, storage cupboard and loft access via ladder to boarded loft with light.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 1" max ( 3.45m x 3.38m max )
Triple glazed window to front, ceiling light point, radiator and door to ensuite.
Triple glazed window to front, shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, low level wc, tiled walls and floor, heated towel radiator and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" max x 8' 7" ( 4.37m max x 2.62m )
Triple glazed windows to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 16' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.93m x 2.62m )
Triple glazed windows to front and rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Obscure triple glazed window to side, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, heated towel radiator and spotlights to ceiling.
Block paved patio area, laid to lawn, enclosed by fencing and gated to side access.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 9" ( 5.21m x 2.67m )
Electric up and over door, power points, light point and wall mounted boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Grimstock Avenue, Coleshill, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coleshill Parkway Station0.6 miles
- Water Orton Station1.4 miles
- Marston Green Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Castle Bromwich Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Castle Bromwich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB108376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.