Bell Bank View, Worsbrough, Barnsley, S70
- SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WELL PROPORTIONED REAR GARDENS
- AMPLE PARKING & LARGE GARAGE
- VIEWS TOWARDS WORSBROUGH RESERVOIR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING -DOUBLE GLAZED
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
Occupying an enviable position within this residential cul de sac offering far reaching views towards Worsbrough Country Park as well as enjoying pleasantly proportioned gardens to the rear. This most well presented three double bedroom detached bungalow offers ample driveway parking for a number of vehicles and a spacious detached garage. Internally the property which has been significantly improved by the current owners over recent years features a modern fitted kitchen and stylish bathroom suite. Situated within this highly regarded location the agents feel the property is perfect if you are looking for a spacious bungalow with gardens ideal for entertaining and high levels of parking. The views are a real bonus. Don’t miss out view now.
A spacious entrance hall with two built in cupboards. Pull down ladder gives access to the boarded loft space.
16' 7" x 12' 11" (5.05m x 3.93m)
A dual aspect lounge offering high levels of natural light. Having radiator and coving to ceiling.
11' 0" x 10' 5" (3.35m x 3.18m)
A modern fitted kitchen presented with a wide range of stylish units complemented by solid wood work tops and inset one and a half bowl sink. Integral electric oven with microwave above and separate Induction hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Integral dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, window and rear access door.
11' 2" x 10' 7" (3.41m x 3.22m)
Rear facing principal bedroom with radiator.
14' 5" x 9' 9" (4.39m x 2.96m)
A spacious dual aspect bedroom with windows to front and side. Radiator
11' 10" x 8' 4" (3.61m x 2.54m)
Front facing further double bedroom with radiator which is currently used as a dining room.
Having an attractive bathroom with a modern suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower taps and electric shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Towel radiator and opaque window.
To the front are enclosed lawn gardens and a driveway which provides ample parking for a number of vehicles as well as access to the garage. To the rear are enclosed most well proportioned private gardens perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining. A flagged patio leads onto a sizeable lawn complemented by tree and shrub borders.
18' 10" x 16' 6" (5.75m x 5.04m)
A large garage with electric up and over door, power and lighting. Rafters storage and side personnel door.
Bell Bank View, Worsbrough, Barnsley, S70
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnsley Station1.5 miles
- Dodworth Station2.3 miles
- Wombwell Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Since being established in 1978, Whitegates has been at the forefront of estate agency in both innovation and providing value for money services to house buyers and sellers. The principal aim of Whitegates is to provide all customers with a highly professional, efficient and courteous service delivered by highly motivated and experienced staff with local knowledge of their area.
Whitegates has currently fifty branches across the North of England. These expand across the following region
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR210359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.