Frankland Crescent, Poole, BH14
- 4 bedroom family home
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Walking distance to Penn Hill Village and Parkstone Golf Course
- En-suite bathroom to master
- Large open plan living area
- Utility room
- Contemporary kitchen
An impressive open-plan living space greets you as you enter the property. The large open-plan living / dining space with beautiful wood effect floor is laid throughout the main living space. Double doors lead onto a sunny patio area. The modern fitted kitchen is beautifully appointed with a range of integral appliances and stone effect worktop. A separate utility provides useful additional accommodation. A further reception room could be used as a snug or separate office. There is also a ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor are four double bedrooms. The master bedroom has a dressing room and opens into the luxury en-suite, while there is an additional family bathroom. Outside, a block paviour driveway provides off-road parking for several cars and leads to a detached garage with up and over electric door. The garden wraps around the property with a patio area which enjoys the evening sun. A few steps lead to a raised patio adjacent to the living room. The property also benefits from a large underground storage area to the rear allowing plenty of room for bikes, paddle boards and gardening equipment.
Located in an enviable position within a quiet cul-de sac on Franklin Crescent. Within 965 metres from the shops and restaurants of Penn Hill. The local shores of Poole harbour are approximately 1.8 miles away whilst the local train station at Branksome offers a direct line into London Waterloo in under two hours.
Band E: £2257.37
Frankland Crescent, Poole, BH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.7 miles
- Parkstone Station1.0 miles
- Poole Station2.5 miles
About the agent
My business is built on personal recommendation and client referrals based on my track record as an independent sales, letting and search agent. I provide a friendly customised service, combining in-home consultation with an extensive online presence.
Crucial to the success of my clients' transactions is my flexibility and ability to offer choice - a bespoke service alongside a transparent fee structu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17782844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philippa Sole, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.