39 Wellington Street, ,
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
Our luxury rooms include comfy beds, dedicated study areas, a built in wardrobe and 2 bed side tables for extra storage.
Choose from a range of room sizes and layouts to find your perfect fit. Rooms are available at £80 per person/ per week (all utilities included).
Included in your stay:
• Housekeeping & Maintenance (Communal areas)
• Internet Access
• Modern kitchen with use of all kitchen facilities
• Laundry Facilities
• Modern bathrooms
• Large social space
• Use of all modern furnishings
• All utilities included (e.g. water, electricity, gas, council tax)
** CALL NOW to arrange a viewing – **
Energy Performance CertificatesEnvironment ImpactEnergy Efficiency
39 Wellington Street, ,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station0.8 miles
- Lostock Hall Station3.1 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station3.5 miles
About the agent
HG Premier Lettings advertise and manage the widest selection of Apartments in Wigan and the surrounding areas from our friendly and welcoming lettings office in Hindley.
Our experienced Lettings and Property Management team are able to offer practical advice to both landlords and tenants at every stage of the lettings cycle. We offer weekend viewings and move-ins, along with offers and deals from our Facebook Page, please call us for more information.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HG Premier Lettings, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.