Woodlands Meadow, 9 Bowyers Road, CM6
- PHASE ONE OF A BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- AEG FRIDGE/FREEZER, DISHWASHER & BERTAZZONI DUAL FUEL MASTER RANGE COOKER
- FAMILY SUN ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM AND GROUNDFLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C.
- IN EXCESS OF 2,100 SQUARE FEET
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT INCLUDING QUARTS WORK SURFACES
Act now to make the most of the Government stamp duty on the first £250k which is only available until 30th September 2021.
The Warwick is a beautifully appointed five bedroom detached family home with a garage located on the exclusive Woodlands Meadow development measuring in excess of 2140 Sq. ft.
Great Dunmow is a glorious town, offering large open spaces, river walks and community events; including a firework display, annual carnival, Christmas market and lights switch-on, and of course the famous Flitch Trials. Great Dunmow is situated perfectly for easy travel links to nearby Chelmsford and Braintree, and for those who venture further afield, the M11 is less than 10 miles away. Transport links to Stansted Airport via the Stansted Express is just 5 miles from Great Dunmow.
Why choose Award-winning Wickford Developments? Building homes for over 50 years, their attention to detail and quality has been recognised by the NHBC on a regional and a national level numerous times. They recently won the NHBC ?Pride in the Job? award. [Photographs depict show home]
2.16m (2.16m) x 2.01m (2m)
3.63m (3.63m) x 2.79m (2.8m)
3.63m (3.63m) x 1.4m (1.4m)
3.1m (3.1m) x 2.21m (2.2m)
6.02m (6.02m) x 3.61m (3.6m)
3.66m (3.66m) x 2.84m (2.84m)
6.5m (6.5m) x 3.3m (3.3m)
3.99m (4m) x 3.58m (3.58m)
4.93m (4.93m) x 3.3m (3.3m)
3.66m (3.66m) x 3.3m (3.3m)
3.58m (3.58m) x 1.91m (1.9m)
3.66m (3.66m) x 1.4m (1.4m)
3.3m (3.3m) x 2.57m (2.57m)
2.11m (2.1m) x 1.5m (1.5m)
2.51m (2.51m) x 2.03m (2.03m)
Woodlands Meadow, 9 Bowyers Road, CM6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stansted Airport Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Due to improving market conditions and our on-going success, Beresfords have recently expanded into Great Dunmow after acquiring the highly regarded Estate Agents, Foxton Hayes.
Although we already have a presence in the town and surrounding villages through our Country Homes division, we believe that our core traditions of family principles, excellent service and independent status integrates perfectly with the Foxton Hayes brand.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GDS200255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, Dunmow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.