Fosters Close, Stock, CM4
- UTILITY ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- WELL PRESENTED ACCOMODATION
- SHARED OWNERSHIP
- LOVELY POSITION ON EDGE OF VILLAGE
- DOUBLE CARPORT
Modern well-presented accommodation which features an excellent size conservatory and well-fitted kitchen/diner. The gardens complement this property, are of a good size plus there is also a double carport. There are partial views to front and side elevations from the bedrooms of neighbouring paddock/fields.
Excellent walks are on the doorstep, with Ingatestone and Billericay mainline railway stations being 4 and 2.7 miles drive. EPC C
This property is currently owned on a Shared Ownership position of 46%. Additional ownership may be purchased, terms and conditions apply, please ask before viewing.
Monthly rent will be £375.52
5.31m (5.3m) x 3.38m (3.38m)
1.98m (1.98m) x 1.85m (1.85m)
5.28m (5.28m) x 2.57m (2.57m)
3.63m (3.63m) x 3.51m (3.5m)
14' 7" x 8' 2"
2.74m (2.74m) x 2.36m (2.36m)
Garage space for 2 cars.
Conservatory / Bedroom
3.76m (3.76m) x 3.68m (3.68m)
Fosters Close, Stock, CM4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ingatestone Station2.3 miles
- Billericay Station2.5 miles
- Wickford Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Beresfords have been estate agents in Essex since 1968 and our office is positioned on a prominent corner site in the High Street.
From there we serve not only Ingatestone but also the surrounding villages in what is one of the most highly sought after areas not just in Essex but the region.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference INS200053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, Ingatestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.