Tennyson Road, Hutton, CM13
- ONE MILE TO SHENFIELD STATION
- ST MARTINS SCHOOL CATCHMENT ( STA )
- FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED
- GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- HUTTON POETS LOCATION
5.31m (5.3m) x 3.38m (3.38m)
6.53m (6.53m) x 6.43m (6.43m)
4.98m (4.98m) x 3.38m (3.38m)
3.61m (3.6m) to rear of wardrobes x 3.07m (3.07m)
3.35m (3.35m) x 2.92m (2.92m)
2.18m (2.18m) x 2.16m (2.16m)
5.54m (5.54m) x 2.64m (2.64m)
2.49m (2.5m) x 1.96m (1.96m)
Ensuite Shower Room
3.89m (3.89m) x 2.08m (2.08m)
Tennyson Road, Hutton, CM13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shenfield Station0.8 miles
- Brentwood Station2.2 miles
- Billericay Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Beresfords has been a leading agent in Shenfield since its branch opened in 1993, the established team with its vast amounts of experience have been the key to its success. You will be hard pressed to find another agent with more knowledge of the local area than the Area Director, Carl Gable.
In April 2018, the branch moved to a more central location, directly opposite Shenfield station, which will form the eastern hub of the new Elizabeth line when Crossrail services start later this y
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHS210002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, Shenfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.