Hall Lane, Upminster, RM14
- Top Floor Apartment (Second Floor)
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Security Gated Residents Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Central Upminster Location
- Shower Room/Separate WC
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Double Glazing and Gas Heating
Located just 140 yards from Upminster C2C Station giving fast access into Fenchurch Street and situated within the heart of Upminster with its fantastic shops, bars and restaurants is where you will find this spacious apartment. Equally convenient are the local green spaces with Upminster Park being 0.4 of a mile, Upminster Playing Fields and Upminster Golf Club being 0.6 of a mile. The property also benefits from great road connectivity including the A127 and M25 giving access into London and out to Essex countryside and coast. EPC C. Full Brochure Available.
5.16m (5.16m) x 3.71m (3.7m)
Dining Room/Bedroom Three
3.38m (3.38m) x 2.87m (2.87m)
3.4m (3.4m) x 2.62m (2.62m)
3.68m (3.68m) x 3.66m (3.66m)
3.61m (3.6m) x 2.9m (2.9m)
Hall Lane, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Station0.1 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station0.6 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Upminster has consistently been one of the most sought after places to live not just in Essex but across Greater London and the Home Counties.
A major reason for this is its exceptional rail connections into London by mainline and Underground and nearby access to the M25.
The bond between Beresfords and Upminster goes back nearly half a century to when the Company opened its first branch in a tiny office in Corbets Tey Road in 1968.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UPS200240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, at Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.