Silchester Road, Reading
- Modestly extended End of Terrace House
- Superbly presented throughout
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Good sized Rear Garden
- 12'7" x 10'10" versatile Family Room
- 20' x 17' Living Room
- 21' high spec Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor WC & separate Utility Room
- 4 'double' Bedrooms, 2 En-suite Shower Rooms
- UPVC double glazing and GRCh (n/t)
This modestly extended and beautifully presented Semi Detached House ideally located in the popular Southcote area of Reading and hence is within close proximity of a host of amenities to include regular Bus Services, well regarded Primary & Secondary Schools, Prospect Park, The Holy Brook and River Kennet with meadows. Local Shops, Supermarkets, Pubs, Restaurants and The Meadway Precinct with Gym are all also conveniently within minutes walk. Reading Town Centre with Mainline Train Station is approximately 2 miles to the east and the M4 also approximately 2 miles commute by car via the A4 Bath Road.
Having been subject to vast improvement in 2009 and tastefully extended in 2019, this deceptively spacious home offers well proportioned and beautifully presented home is complemented by a good sized rear Garden with Garage and Driveway at the bottom. Positioned on a corner plot with accommodation totaling over 1615 sq ft (150 sq m), the property is approached via lawned frontage surrounded by established hedging with path leading to the Front Door. Opening to the Entrance Hall, a staircase rises to the First Floor and doors to a front aspect Family Room with double doors opening to the generous 20' x 17' Living Room with rear aspect French Doors and roof sky light. A door leads to a superb dual aspect contemporary fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room which includes central Island unit incorporating Breakfast Bar and integrated appliances to include 4 Bosch electric ovens (2 with microwave function), Neff dishwasher and Bosch induction hob with extractor hood over plus a central Island and also boasting French Door to the Rear Garden. There is also a handy separate Utility Room with side aspect courtesy door and also a useful ground floor Cloakroom (requires basin and WC). On the First Floor, the central Landing services all 4 'double' Bedrooms and a modern Bathroom. Both Bedrooms 1 and 2 feature En-suite Shower Rooms (Bedroom 2 requires basin and WC) and Bedrooms 3 and 4 both offer built in wardrobes. Other noteworthy features of this outstanding property include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating to radiators.
Outside, the level rear Garden is laid mainly to lawn with an established apple tree. Enclosed by wooden fencing, there is a secure gate leading to the front Garden and double opening gates at the bottom opening to off road Parking and leading to single detached Garage.
For more information or to arrange to view this fantastic property, please contact Sansome & George Estate Agents.
BrochuresSilchester Road, ReadingBrochure
Silchester Road, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading West Station1.0 miles
- Reading Station1.7 miles
- Tilehurst Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30794005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.