Southport Road, Scarisbrick, Southport, PR8 5JF
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Available with a 5% deposit
- Open-plan living
- Fully-fitted contemporary kitchen by Howdens
- Integrated fridge freezer, cooker and hob
- Utility room
- En-suite bathroom
- Off-road parking
- Turfed garden areas
- 10-year Checkmate building warranty for added peace of mind
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
The Ainsdale is a striking semi-detached three-bedroom home set over 2.5 storeys.
On the ground floor you will find a bright and airy open-plan kitchen, dining and living room complete with French doors that open out onto the garden. The fully-fitted contemporary kitchen includes a built-in Zanussi oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood, as well as an integrated energy efficient fridge freezer.
The ground floor also includes a handy utility room/WC, as well as plenty of storage space.
On the first floor are two generously sized double bedrooms, one of which features an en-suite bathroom. This floor also features a modern family bathroom.
A final flight of stairs leads to a private master bedroom, which offers plenty of additional storage space.
Sandhills Park is a brand-new development offering an attractive collection of 3-bedroom detached and semi-detached homes for shared ownership.
Built to a superb standard, these striking homes come in a variety of styles and include all the features you'd expect for modern-day living, such as contemporary fully-fitted kitchens, modern bathrooms and en-suites, utility rooms, and off-road parking.
Located in the sought-after area of Scarisbrick, close to the popular seaside town of Southport, Sandhills Park offers residents the best of both worlds - whether it's the hustle and bustle of Southport town centre, with its independent shops and restaurants, or the peace and tranquillity of the beautiful and expansive Sefton coast.
What's more, with excellent transport links to Liverpool, Preston, Blackpool and beyond, not to mention easy access to shopping facilities, leisure attractions and well-regarded schools, Sandhills Park is sure to appeal to a wide range of home-hunters, from first-time buyers to growing families.
Buy with Shared Ownership
Shared Ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the rest. Onward Living owns part of it - but you're living there, you decorate it, and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It's a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people. Usually, you can also carry on buying shares, to own it 100%.
50% share price - £125,000
Full market value is £250,000. A monthly rent of £286.46 is also payable, plus a monthly service charge of £10 (estimated) as well as a buildings insurance charge of £5.00 (estimated).
Images are representational only, the layouts may vary per plot, computer generated images and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only. They depict a typical layout and the style of the individual plot and do not constitute a contract or warranty. Features and finishes may vary plot to plot. For exact specification please contact the sales team. All dimensions are approximate and you should undertake your own measurements before ordering any flooring, fixtures or furniture. Shared Ownership is available on selected plots and subject to terms and conditions.
Southport Road, Scarisbrick, Southport, PR8 5JF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Meols Cop Station1.2 miles
- Southport Station1.9 miles
- Birkdale Station2.0 miles
About the development
- 3-bedroom detached and semi-detached homes for shared ownership
- Built to a superb standard
- Located in the sought-after area of Scarisbrick
- Close to the popular seaside town of Southport
- Excellent transport links to Liverpool
- Sure to appeal to a wide range of home-hunters
Onward Living is a leading provider of quality, affordable homes across the North West.
At the heart of the organisation’s ethos, we believe everyone deserves a place to call their own, which is why we are committed to building a range of new homes over the next five years, including homes for shared ownership, to help first-time buyers take that first step on the property ladder.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we are also committed to the regeneration and sustainability of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Ainsdale_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Onward Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.