Broadwater Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- Sought after location
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Attractive south facing rear garden
- Garage and Parking for Several Vehicles
- Near Hargate Forest
- Approx. 1,316 square feet
- Scope to further extend subject to necessary consents
* Entrance Porch * Open Plan Sitting Room/Dining Room * Kitchen * Utility Room * Study/Bedroom * Downstairs Shower Room * Master Bedroom * Guest Bedroom * Shower Room * Driveway with parking for several vehicles * Integral Single Garage * Attractive south facing Gardens *
High Croft is an attractive chalet-style house which has been extended and upgraded by the current owners and is in very good decorative order throughout. There is, however, still scope to further extend or improve if required, subject to the necessary consents
Points of particular note include:-
* A spacious inviting Entrance Hall
* The double length Sitting/Dining Room provides an excellent, well-proportioned entertaining area. Sliding patio doors from the Sitting Room lead out onto a paved terrace and the beautiful south facing rear garden. The Dining area is a good size and has an attractive square bay window overlooking the front garden.
* The Kitchen is well-fitted and equipped with a good range of wall and floor cupboards with wide expanses of work surfaces, inset ceramic sink with mixer tap and single drainer, space for large American style Fridge/Freezer, inset Neff 4 ring gas hob and brushed chrome Neff extractor hood above, integrated Miele dishwasher, built-in Siemens single electric oven with shelf over for a small appliance.
* Separate Utility Room with further range of wall and floor units, inset sink and single drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, tall cupboard, door to side access.
* Study/Bedroom 3 served by a well appointed luxury Shower Room.
Stairs rise to the first floor:-
* The Master Bedroom enjoys a double aspect and has two built-in double wardrobes with sliding doors as well as a walk-in cupboard for useful storage.
* The Guest Bedroom is another good double room and has a range of built-in wardrobes and a storage cupboard.
* Both bedrooms are served by a well-fitted shower room with large shower cubicle.
The house is set well back from the road and approached via a block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles which in turn leads to the integral single garage with electric up and over door. A side gate gives access to the attractive, secluded rear garden, which really is an outstanding feature of the property and has been designed for ease of maintenance with wonderful views of St Mark's steeple. A wide paved terrace spans the width of the property and provides a wonderful area for al-fresco dining. Steps lead up to a large area of lawn interspersed with ornamental trees, a small pond feature at one end and mature shrub borders provide all year interest and colour.
Agents Note: 12 Photovoltaic panels produce 2.16kw energy annually, for which the vendors received approximately £800 per annum through the Government’s feed-in scheme
Services Mains water, mains electricity, solar panels, mains drainage, mains gas, air source heat pump
Local Authority Tunbridge Wells Borough Council, Council Tax Band E
Fixtures and fittings Fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
Viewing Strictly by appointment through Jackson-Stops Tel:
Tunbridge Wells offers comprehensive shopping, commercial and cultural facilities, with individual shops and cafés on The Pantiles and the old High Street and high street shopping and dining opportunities in Royal Victoria Place and Mount Pleasant Road.
Schooling: Extensive choice of schools in the state and private sector including The Mead, Rose Hill, Skinners, TWGGS and Tunbridge Wells Boys Grammar.
Leisure Facilities: Extensive sporting and leisure facilities include football, rugby, tennis, cricket and golf; theatres and multiplex cinema; numerous parks and open spaces including Hargate Forest, Tunbridge Wells Common and Dunorlan Park
Rail Services: Mainline train services from Tunbridge Wells (approx. 1.4 miles away) to London Bridge/ Cannon Street/ Charing Cross in under the hour.
Road Connections: The A21 provides connections to the national motorway network, Gatwick/Heathrow/Stansted airports, Ebbsfleet International, the Channel Tunnel and ferry ports and the south coast.
Broadwater Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tunbridge Wells Station1.2 miles
- Frant Station2.1 miles
- High Brooms Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Prominent National Sales and Letting Agent established over 100 years
• Local expertise from experienced, professional, friendly and highly motivated teams that provide a personal service
• Highly ranked Google reviews from satisfied customers
• Selling & Letting character cottages, apartments, town houses and larger country houses
• Over 40 UK Offices with a strong presence across London and extensive network of Regional Offices in high profile prominent locations in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TON170110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.