Westerby Lane, Smeeton Westerby
- Sitting Room & Family Room
- Well Presented Extended Family Home
- Prestigious Village Location
- Large Dining Kitchen
- Utility & Cloak Room
- Study/Bedroom Four
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Double Garage And Driveway
- Large Wrap Around Gardens
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
A well appointed property occupying a large, elevated corner position in a sought after village location. The property has been extended, creating a spacious family accommodation. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Although the property is very well presented there is scope to update and improve further.
Enter to the front via a porch into a lovely large reception hall with stairs rising to a mezzanine landing. There is a storage cupboard and doors off to; A study/bedroom four with storage cupboard, a family room which has sliding patio doors giving access and great views of the rear garden and is open plan to a lovely sitting room which has a large bay window offering views over the side garden. The focal point of the room is the fireplace housing a log burning stove. The dining kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units including a central breakfast bar. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and ceramic hob with an extractor hood over and fridge. There is space for a slimline dishwasher. A door opens into a rear lobby which has doors to a cloakroom with a coloured suite and utility room, housing the gas boiler, and an external door gives access to the rear garden.
The mezzanine landing leads to three double bedrooms, all of them having built-in wardrobes and the master has an en-suite shower room. There is also a large family bathroom with a corner bath.
The property is elevated and enjoys great frontage with the garden extending round to the side It has a driveway at the rear leading to a double garage. There are steps that lead up to the front door and also up to the rear gate. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and a tree.
The rear garden is partly walled and has a patio area adjacent to the property with a pathway leading around the side. There is another raised seating area. The remainder is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
There is a chalet which has been insulated and has power and light - It is currently used as an office.
Smeeton Westerby is a small village located within some of South Leicestershire's prettiest rolling countryside. Located close to the bustling village of Kibworth Beauchamp offering amenities including GP and dentist, shopping, parish church, restaurants and schooling. More comprehensive amenities are available in Market Harborough to the south and Leicester to the north, both providing mainline train services to London St Pancras.
EPC Rating: TBC
Westerby Lane, Smeeton Westerby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the West Midlands. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 245751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.