Matthews Close, Romford
- 1 BEDROOM HOUSE
- NO CHAIN
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- NEW LEASE 125 YEARS
- SITUATED NEXT TO HAROLD WOOD STATION
- EASY LINKS A12 AND M25
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
Path leading up to double glazed front door and lounge.
w: 10' 6" x l: 13' 10" (w: 3.2m x l: 4.22m)
Double glazed window to front, wood effect flooring, electric heater and stairs to first floor.
w: 5' 3" x l: 14' (w: 1.6m x l: 4.27m)
Wall units along one wall, work surfaces along two walls with fitted units under and space for domestic appliances. Single bowl sink drainer with mixer tap over and wood effect flooring.
Storage cupboard and doors to:
w: 10' 4" x l: 13' 8" (w: 3.15m x l: 4.17m)
Double glazed window to front and electric radiator.
w: 5' 5" x l: 6' 4" (w: 1.65m x l: 1.93m)
Obscure double glazed window to flank, panel bath with taps and shower attachment over, pedestal sink with taps over, low level WC, tiling to floor and heated towel rail.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
Matthews Close, Romford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harold Wood Station0.1 miles
- Gidea Park Station1.3 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a landlord with a property to let, seeking your perfect tenant; or if you are a tenant searching for a home, then we have the facilities and knowledge to help you; and to produce successful results. As an independent agent we pride ourselves in offering you a 1st class personal service. Our fully trained, friendly team take the time to listen and understand your exact requirements, and we advise and guide you every step of the way.
And Landlords, if you need help to nego
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Delaney's, Harold Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.