1-14 Frogmore Road Hemel Hempstead, HP3
- Brand new with 10 year NHBC warranty
- Modern interior throughout - no need to decorate
- Open plan living, kitchen & dining - ideal for socialising
- Spacious terrace area with views towards the canal
- Hyperoptics for home working
- En-suite shower rooms to bedroom 1
- Access to on-site podium gardens
- Allocated parking
- Selection of integrated kitchen appliances
- One-to-one appointments available - book yours today
Kitchen/Living/Dining Room: 7.550m x 4.265m (24'9" x 14'0")
Bedroom 1: 4.110m x 3.910m (13'6" x 12'10")
Bedroom 2: 3.720m x 3.270m (12'2" x 10'9")
Apsley Quay, located in the top 10 commuter towns, is a collection of contemporary 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments situated in Apsley, nearby to the thriving town of Hemel Hempstead. These apartments benefit from an idyllic setting alongside the Grand Union Canal and offer a high specification, with balconies or terraces and private allocated parking to all homes. Residents will enjoy an enviable apartment lifestyle just minutes from Apsley's high street, which offers a range of daily amenities, shops and pubs. This development is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers, and commuters will appreciate its superb local road and rail links, and ease of access to Hemel Hempstead's town centre.
We are currently open on an appointment only basis to help you visit our development safely whilst avoiding contact with other visitors.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
*Images used in this listing are indicative only
1-14 Frogmore Road Hemel Hempstead, HP3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Apsley Station0.4 miles
- Hemel Hempstead Station1.1 miles
- Kings Langley Station2.5 miles
About the development
Apsley Quay, a brand new canal-side development
- A collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are available
- All homes are finished to a high specification, with each home coming with integrated appliances and private balconies/terraces
- All residents' can benefit from allocated parking
- Within easy access of the M25, the town centre and London, via the local train station
- Many homes offer water views across the canal
- Get in touch with our friendly sales advisors today to find the best offer for you.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference TheChristie_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (North London). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.